respect {22}

(inspired by tumblr) DAT HOT DAMN DAN THO ^^h

y/n pov.

"Babe I am not feeling well!" I whined. Joe and I were out in London streets, shopping around. He was currently looking over some things to buy for his next video. I cling to his arm. It was only 11:30 AM and we were out the house. This is not how my body is supposed to work. 

I didn't bother changing out of my leggings and a way too short top. It was summer, you cannot blame me. 

"How about you shop till you're done, and I will be sitting in the food court yeah?" I said, a little too excited. I was so ready for some early morning Chinese lunch. Joe nodded after pecking my cheek, and he continues to look for a perfect video game. 

I skipped my way to the Chinese fast food restaurant. People looked at me and smiled, probably because of how childish I looked. I skipped to the ordering queue and pulled out my phone. I re-blogged a few Tumblr posts, and ordered my usual's: Shrilled Shrimp (lol made up).

The lady told me to wait on the right. I place my elbows in the counter, playing on my phone again. Since the counter was a little short, without knowing, I was  slightly poping my bum out. 

"Damn." I heard, the 'n' stretched out a bit too much. I ignored till I heard the same person spill the next words. "That arse is fine as fuck!" I stood straight, continuing to ignore him. I took a quick look to the right and saw three people. All over 6 feet. Shit. 

I made eye contact with hazel eyes. I felt them move towards my direction. My body shook when I heard them laugh at me.

Please Chinese food, this is just for you. I thought.

"Hey! Didn't you hear me? I just said you have got a fine arse." His deep voice was way to close to my ears. Ugh.

I turned around to smile and nod slightly, showing fake appreciation. I heard a smirk. 

"Baby, I will make you feel so good. Just wait till my d-"

"What the fuck!" I cut him off, turning around. He had a smirk plastered across of his lips. 

I crossed my arms, and his stares went straight to my boobs. How disgusting! I slapped him, lightly across his cheek.

He lost his temper then. He banged his hands on either side of me on the counter. Some people noticed but chose to do nothing. 

"You little b-" He continued, but a hand appeared on his chest, pushing him away from me.  It's very funny tbh

"Anything I can do for you sir?" a Blondie appeared. It was Joe.

"Who the hell are you? I'm talking to my lady friend here. Now if you don't mind, were in the middle of something." The filth spoke. He stood a few inches taller than Joe. Joe's head bobbed as I heard him smirk. He turned around his lips to mine for 2 seconds. 

Slay.

Their mouths fell opened, surprised. Joe snaked his hands around my waist and took the Chinese order that arrived for me. His hand placed on my lower back, he protectively pulled me away from the fuck boys. I looked back and they were still staring at my bum. "Hah! They ain't gonna get none of this." I tried to lighten the mood. 

Joe's face was red, and he lost all his cool on the way back home.

"Don't leave like that every again, especially when you're wearing such revealing clothing." 

Tomorrow is going to be a bunch of tiny imagines  :)

Guys - FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ~ I NEED YOU TO SUPPORT MY RANT BOOK! GET THE FIRST CHAPTER UP TO 5 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ~ Next chapter might be a bit dirty 0_0.

Vote, comment, and check out my high school rant book! I am so excited to write rants every day. 

Thanks for reading!