nine years actually {12}

[y/n pov]

"She is, like, 10 years younger than you. You do realize, mate?" Caspar barely whispered. He was always loud enough for me to hear even with his bedroom door closed. I heard a loud sigh, which was probably Joe, my boyfriend. 

"Nine years, actually." His horsey, more delicate voice replied. Alright, I know what you're thinking. Ten, more like nine, years is too much of a gap. I do agree, but I didn't know what I had signed up for. He thought I was 27, and I thought he was 17. 

He was 27, and I was 17 when we met about 8 months ago. We didn't bother about our ages before kissing each other senselessly. We found out about 2 months after we had met, when Joe asked for sexual intercourse. 

I told him that in USA, you need to be at least 18 before you do anything of such sort. That day, he was a bit down. But in the end, we had worked it out. Today, Caspar Lee found out about us, and his reaction wasn't that great. 

I kept my ears to the closed door, hoping that I wouldn't be caught eves-dropping. 

"You do know that you will have to keep this a secret from everybody right?" I could hear the anger from Caspar's voice. Why was he getting upset over our relationship?

"Why do I have to keep it a secret? What do I have to lose?" Joe shot back. He himself talked with a hint of anger. 

"You will lose all your subscribers! Don't you understand?! People will talk about you, especially in a bad way." Caspar spat, feeling guilty afterwords.

"What makes you think that I care about what other people say. I love her, so is that not enough? I don't have to live up to others expectations, and if I have to, I'd always chose not live instead."

-x-

So cute joe - so cute.
Request imagines if
you'd like. Comment
because it motivates
me to write more <3

dat attached photo doe