Prologue

Everyone deserves a better story and to have a happy life. Everyone deserves to show their real personalities, deserves to be treated like a Queen. Everyone deserves to love and to be loved.

But in my own perceptions, it depends on how people will treat you. We cannot just point it out who are real and fake in the surroundings, but you can feel it. Believe your first instinct.

This is my not so perfect story but I didn't expect that one day, there was a man who will loved and accept me with all my flaws.

But one day I woke up that I regret all that I've been done.

This is my not so perfect story but I didn't expect that one day, there was a man who will love and accept me with all my flaws. Pero bakit ganun? Yung akala kong okay na lahat pero bakit may bumalik pa?
-Her.

Meet Brianna(Bree) Sharpey R. Xiu. The rebel girl of their family. She always get into trouble. She's pretty but her face is the opposite of her attitude. She's an attention seeker. And people defined her 'slut' 'bitch' 'bad girl' 'demon' 'rebel'. Creepy right? Well that's her, THE RULE BREAKER but we all know that behind her actions there is a deep reason for it. She have a heart, she's also a human to feel hurt because of what others define her.

Meet Danrave Xiu her father. He's so much disappointed on his daughter because of what she's doing. He finds Bree as a black sheep on their family. He's a business centered person, just like her wife, Charity Zuales-Xiu. Mother of Bree, that also find her daughter as a black sheep on their family. They didn't even put any attention on their daughter so much, because their life is centered on the business.

Meet Vince Andrew Xiu, her elder brother. 23 Years old, he care a lot to her sister and because of that he always nag at her on their house. He is the running CEO of their companies.

Meet Bryan Xavier Xiu. Twin brother of Bree. He's the one who cared a lot of her. He's always watching every moves of her sister. They're not really close to each other dahil malayo ang loob ni Bree sa lahat. 

But what if she's different of what others define her? She has her own secret and ways to know what is right and wrong. The reality of an act there's a real Brianna Sharpey Xiu that no one will never notice.

-------

NOTE: Please don't copy my story. This is a work of Teenfiction.