Chapter 9

>>Simon's POV{day they leave for Hawaii}<< 

         Me and Nova were both home. She seemed to be happy to be out of the hospital. We both had a cast on us. She had one on her left arm, and I had one on my right. Her cast was a dark purple, and mine was red. The guys helped Nova finish packing. The guys were putting the the luggage in Vikk's car. "Are  you sure you want to go?" she asked. I look over to the doorway. She was wearing a black shorts, an blue Adidas shirt, and a pair of black combat boots. (MEDIA) It was way too cold out for that, but I think she's too excited to change. "Yea." I say with a smile on my face. She giggled, and sat down next to me on my bed. She started to play with my hair, and I pouted. She giggled more, which caused me to smile. I really like her. I'm positive. And I think the guys noticed. The guys yelled "WE ARE LEAVING! YOU COMING OR NOT?!". I yelled "YEA. JUST GIVE US A MINUTE". Then we started to head downstairs.   

>>Nova's POV{Skipping to when they are on the plane}<<

         Simon and I sat next to each other, in the back of the plane. I rested my head on his shoulder, which he didn't seem to mind. I snuggled up to him, since the plane seats were like booths. I soon fell asleep. 

>>Simon's POV<<

         Nova fell asleep cuddled up against me. I wrapped my arm around her. All the sudden I see a cameras flash. Then my phone started to fill up with notifications from Twitter, and Instagram. Oh no. Josh, JJ, Vikk, Tobi, Ethan, and Harry all posted pictures of me and Nova. People tagged me in a million comments. I decided to turn my notifications off.  I know going back on social media is going to be hell. I might as well make a Q/A with Nova, so I can introduce her to my fans. I went on Twitter, and tweeted  my fans to send me questions. 

{Skipping 20 minutes}

           Nova finally woke up, and was listening to music on her phone. "Hey, what are you listening to?" I asked. "Um. . .I Write Sins Not Tragedies by: Panic! at the Disco" she replied. "Can I listen?" I asked. "Sure" she said, and handed me an earbud. We listened to music for the rest of the flight. 

A/N - I am sorry that is a short chapter, but I will try and get another one up today. I can't promise that it will be long either. Thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina