Chapter 33

A/N - I warned you in the last chapter that there was going to be a HUGE time skip, well here it is...

>>Nova's POV{Skipping 1 year}<<

          I have a beautiful baby boy. His name is Gavin. (MEDIA) He is so cute. Danny and I play with him for hours everyday. I somehow manage to juggle YouTube, while having a child. None of the Sidemen, or my fans know I have a child. I plan on telling them. I also got a brand new car. It's a wrapped Lamborghini. I like it more than JJ's honestly. None of the Sidemen know about that either. I haven't seen them in person, since me and Simon broke up.

           I was getting ready to head over to the Sidemen house. I wanted to introduce them to Gavin. Summer already knows we are coming. I started to talk to the guys again a few months back. Me and Simon are back together. He begged me until I said yes. But we are only dating, we aren't engaged again. We spend hours texting each other. It is quite funny because Simon ends up falling asleep. I was actually excited to see the guys again. We are supposed to do a colab soon, but I'm not sure. None of the guys know I'm coming. "Hey Danny, is Gavin ready to go?!" I yelled. A minute later I heard Danny yell "Yea! Are you?!". "Yea, what is Gavin wearing?!" I yelled. "A green onsie, and his bunny hat, he wanted to wear the bunny hat. He was trying to put it on himself, so I helped him put it on!" he yelled back. I giggled. "Okay!" Hopefully today goes well...

A/N - Thank you guys for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina