Chapter 36

>>Simon's POV<<

          I woke with the girl I love laying next to me, and the cutest baby in the world on my chest. I was happy. I had a huge plan for tonight. I convinced my mom to watch Gavin for the night, and I got the guys setting up for later. I invited Nova's friends over, so they could help her get ready. They said that they had the perfect outfit for her. I trust them. I kinda have to since Kayla is Vikk's girlfriend. They got together a few months back. When I asked the girls to help me, they were ecstatic. I picked up Gavin, and laid him down next to Nova. He snuggled into Nova. It was just too cute. I took a picture, and sent it to all the guys. 

          I started to get ready. I wanted everything to be perfect. I brought my suit with me. I grabbed my chain, and wrote a note to Nova saying that Skyler, Kayla, and Summer will be helping her get ready, and that my mom will be babysitting Gavin. Hopefully they can get her ready on time...

>>Nova's POV{Skipping a few hours}<<

          I woke up peacefully for once. Gavin hadn't woken me up. He was all snuggled up into my chest. Then I noticed Simon wasn't in bed anymore. On the bed laid a note. I read it, and noticed that it was already 1:00 pm. I had to dye my hair, since the colors of my hair were fading. I decided to dye it light brown with blonde highlights. bye the time I was done, it was 3:30 pm. I walked into Simon's room to see three girls waiting for me with an outfit. 

{Skipping Nova getting ready because that is boring}

           It was 6:45 pm, and we haven't left the house yet. The girls said don't worry, but I still did. We were all going walking out to Skyler's Audi. I sat in the back seat with Summer, and Kayla sat in the front. The ride was only 5 minutes long. Thank god. I got out of the car to see Simon waiting for me by a pond. It looked beautiful. "Hi" I said. "Hey, You look beautiful" he said. (MEDIA) "Thanks" I said. He set up a picnic. 

{Skipping the picnic because I'm lazy}

           Me and Simon were walking around the pond. The sun was setting. Simon stopped walking. He got on one knee, and said "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I regret letting my old feelings get in the way of the that. Will you marry me?" 

A/N - This is the end of this book. But I will have the sequel coming out soon. Thank you guys for reading. And if you liked it, then vote. I am so happy that you guys have read this book, and thank you for all of the support. You guys are amazing. I hope you guys will read my sequel.  Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina