Chapter 1

>>Nova's POV<<

I sighed as I was walking to my next class. I saw the people I hated so much, Nick and Carly. The school OTP. Honestly both of them are jerks. Nick is more of the physical bully, along with his friends. Carly is more verbal bully, but when Nick isn't with her she is physical, and it is the same with her friends. Nick is caption of the football team, and Carly is caption of the cheer squad. And I'm a part of the loser group. The loser consists of me and my best friend Skyler (MEDIA). Skyler has lilac purple hair, and dark blue eyes. We both have the same exact height, 5'7. We both live with our parents, but there is a difference. Her parents love, and care about her, unlike mine. My parents are abusive, and are alcoholics. So my life is pretty much hell. But I have three more months in Uni, before I graduate.

I walked into my class when I heard "Look it's the slut's best friend!". I flinched when he said slut. That might be Skyler's new nickname for the month. I knew exactly who it was, Carly. I tried to ignore the comments. After the bell rang, I was about to leave, when Nick walked behind me and yanked my arm. He used enough force to make me drop my books. Then one of Nick's friends, Micheal smacked me as hard as he could across my face, which caused it to bruise. I let a tear roll down my cheek. They continued to hurt me until I fell to the floor in pain, unable to move.

After they left, I ran out of the school. It was only the beginning of the day, but I couldn't stay. I decided to go to Westfield, and walk around. After a few hours I went home, and my parents weren't home yet. I grabbed clothes, and threw them in a bag. My parents still weren't home so I ran to Skyler's house, and stayed the night. Her parents were a lot nicer. "Thank you Mrs. insert name here for letting me stay the night." I said. "Are your parents doing it again?" said Mrs. insert name here. " Yeah" I said. "Well I am more than happy to have you here" said Mrs. insert name here.

A/N Well what do you think? Do you like it? I'm gonna try and make as many chapters as I can tonight, so I can just upload them later. Ok I will stop bothering you now. Baiiiiiiiii. ~Adina