Chapter 21

{Skipping a few months}

>>Simon's POV<<

           Nothing to important has happened in the last few months besides YouTube. But I did find out that Nova's birthday was tomorrow. Me and the guys planned on throwing her a party. We all already got her gifts. We just have to get her out of the house for a little while. And I have an idea. I found out that she had an internet friend. What was her name again...Oh yeah! It's Kayla. I was able to get in contact with her, and Skyler. Both girls agreed on distracting her. They told me that they were going to take her out to Westfield. It was perfect. 

{Skipping to the next day} 

          It was Nova's birthday, but all of the guys and I pretended that we didn't know. "Hey my friends invited me to go shopping with them, so I will see you guys later." Nova told us. Then there was a knock on the door. "COMING" she shouted. "I'll get it" Vikk said. Then he ran to the door. "Hi" He said, and let the two girls inside. I wrapped my arms around Nova's waist, and she giggled. The two girls also started to giggle. Kayla looked really shy. I wonder why. "Are you ready to go?" Skyler asked. "I don't know. Lets see. Simon, are you ready to let go of me yet?" Nova asked me. "Nope" I said. "Well we are going to have to take her away from you sooner or later" Kayla said. "Nope she's mines" I said. "She was mines first" Skyler said. "Well she's mines now." I said. "Oi. Simon you are going to have to let go soon." Nova said. "Awwwww." I said, and started to pout. "Simon. I got to go. But if you want. We can spend later together" Nova said. "Okay...But you are still mines." I said smiling. She started to giggle. "Okay. I am yours now. Sorry Skyler" she said. 

             Nova kissed me on the cheek, and started to leave. I soon ran after her, and gave her a real kiss. "Awe" I heard everyone say. Nova started to blush. She made an attempt to hide it, but I said "Don't hide it, you are cute when you blush". She blushed more. I began to chuckle. Than she gave me a quick hug, and ran after her friends. 

            I watched as Vikk stared at the Kayla girl. I smirked, and said "Does Vikk have a crush?" He began to blush. "Maybe" he said quietly. All the guys started to get ready for the party. 

>>Nova's POV{Skipping to when they are shopping}<<

           "Sooooooo...are you and Simon a thing?" Skyler asked. "Yeah" I said, feeling myself becoming warm. "Awe." both girls said. "I noticed you staring at at Vikk Kayla" I said smirking. I watched her turn bright red. "Oh. you saw that..." she said quietly. "Everyone did" Skyler said. "Oh..." she whispered.Me and Skyler began to laugh. Kayla turned even redder. We started to laugh harder. We continued to shop.

{Skipping to when they finish shopping}

            The girls convinced me into buying a dress, new shoes, some bows, and a new phone case since mine was starting to fall apart. We were on our way to Kayla's flat since I found out she lived in London. The girls also bought some outfits, although  I have no idea why. They told me to put my outfit on. (MEDIA) I actually really liked it. I guess the girls did too because they started to scream once they saw me. I began to giggle. "Did you bring your emergency make up pouch with you?" Skyler asked. "When do I not?" I asked. "I don't know" Skyler said. "Come on. We are going to do you hair and make up." Kayla said. "Why?" I asked. "Because we are going to take you clubbing" they said. "Oh no." I responded. "Too late, we already started, and we're not going to stop." Skyler said. "Okay fine" I said. 

{Skipping to when they are done} 

          The girls finished my make up and hair, and I really liked it. The girls were also in their new outfits that they bought. They both looked really pretty. "You guys look gorgeous" I said. "You look better thou." Kayla said.  "Thank you guys." I said. "Your welcome, so lets go have some fun." They said. "Okay..." 

>>Simon's POV<<

          The girl's should be here any minute. We were all set up, so we decided to set up Fifa while we waited for them, and so Nova wouldn't be suspicious. Suddenly the girls walked through the door. Wow Nova looked stunning. "Hey Nova" I said. "Hi" she said. "Hey you hungry? We have leftover pizza from earlier" I said. "Yeah actually, I'm starving" she said. It worked! She walked into the kitchen, and gasped. 

           "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone yelled. She smiled, and turned around. "You guys are the best. I love you guys." she said. "Awe, we love you too" Josh said. "By the way... How did you know it was my birthday?" she asked. "Twitter." I said. "Oh...I forgot that they show your birthday on your profile." she said.  

A/N - I added MickalaWells to the book, and I will upload a part 2 to this chapter soon.  Thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations, then put them in comments. I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina