Chapter 35

>>Nova's POV{Skipping a few hours}<< 

          I was back Danny's loft, packing my stuff. I decided to leave some of Gavin's stuff so Danny will have stuff for Gavin. I didn't need everything anyways. I didn't have much to pack so I was finished really quickly. When I was just about done, Danny walked into my room. "Are you sure you wanna go back?" he asked. "Yea, plus I pretty much invaded your loft. I feel really bad, plus I have a room at their house, and I sure that they have a room for Gavin. Don't worry." I said. "I just don't want my little sister get hurt. You mean a lot to me" he said, then kissed my forehead. "Trust me, I will be fine" I said hugging him. "Okay, will come and visit me?" he asked. "Of course I will, why wouldn't I?" I asked. "I don't know, I just don't want you to forget about me." he said, sounding guilty. "How could I forget you? You are my big brother." I said smiling. "Okay, stay safe" Danny said as I started gathering all my stuff. "I will, bye Danny. I will miss you" I said, walking out to my car. "Bye!" he yelled. "Bye!" I yelled back.

          I left Gavin at the Sidemen house. I thought that it was an could idea for him to get use to everyone. Especially since he will be living with them. I really hope he likes them. If he didn't I would kinda be doomed. Well at least I know he likes Simon. But Simon is a likable person. I finally arrived back at the Sidemen house. I walked up to the front door I heard squealing, and laughing. I'm guessing that they are having fun. I quietly sneak inside to see Gavin and Simon playing with blocks. Since when did the guys have blocks? Whatever. I watched for a little while. Every time Simon would build a tower, Gavin would knock it over. And every time it fell, Gavin would squeal, and Simon would chuckle. I recorded a few minutes of them playing.  

          "Are you guys having fun without me?" I asked, Simon and Gavin looked at me. I giggled. "Do you want to play?" Simon asked. "Nah, I'm tired." I said. "Okay, it is getting late. Did you bring your stuff?" he asked. "Yea, and Gavin should go to bad soon. But I don't have a bed for him yet." I said. "That's okay, he can sleep with me." He said. "Just one question. Where am I going to sleep?" I asked. "You can sleep with me" Simon offered. "Okay" I said.  

          I went up to Simon's room, and got ready to go to bed. When I was ready, Simon and Gavin wear laying down. Gavin was laying on Simon's chest. I smiled, then climbed into bed. Gavin fell asleep on Simon's chest. "Hey, do you want to go out tomorrow night? Just you and me?" Simon asked me. "Are you asking me on date?" I asked. "Maybe" Simon said smiling. "If it is a date, then okay" I said. "Okay. Be ready by 7:00 pm. " he said. "Okay" I said. 

A/N - What is Simon planning? Thank you guys for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina