Chapter 32

>>Nova's POV<<

          I was just about ready (MEDIA) when I heard a knock on the door. Then I screamed "I'LL GET IT!". I ran to the door, and there stood Summer. "Hi" I told her. "Hey!" she said, then hugged me. Ryan, and Danny were still in the living room. She didn't know that I was staying with Danny. Then I told her, as I brought her into the living room "Don't freak out". "Why would I fr-" Then she just stopped talking. "You were staying with Danny this whole time, and didn't tell me?" she asked. "yea." I said feeling guilty. "You know what, I don't care, as long as you are safe" she said. "Thanks, sit down." I said, and She sat down. "We have something to tell you. " I said. 

{Skipping Nova telling her}

          "I- I don't believe you." Summer said. "I feeling you would say that" I said, then put the pregnancy tests on the table. "O- oh my god. I- I have to tell Simon" she said. "No, please. I don't want him to know. Not yet. Please." I begged. "Fine, and if you were wondering I'm not mad. It was accident. I don't care if you keep the baby or not. It's your choice, and I respect it." she said, then smiled. 

          "Wait. Are you and Danny dating?" she asked. "No, he's more of a brother to me. I love him, yes. But not as a boyfriend." I said, and Danny kissed my forehead, and said "My sister, so back off". I started to laugh."Do you still love Simon?" Summer asked. "I- I don't know" I said. "Simon still loves you, he cries everyday. He doesn't think anyone hears him, but everyone does. He really misses you" She said. "I- I thought he was with Ellie." I said. "No Simon got rid of her. She decided to talk shit about everyone, even you." Summer said. "Wow,  but I'm still not ready to go back." I said. " I understand" Summer said. 

          "Maybe I will go back after I have my baby" I said. "Okay, I will come and visit. I want to make sure everything goes well." she said. "Okay" We spent the rest of the day coming up with baby names. I want a boy. So we came up with boy names first. The top names for boys were: Kyle, Oliver, Gavin, or Nathan. The top girl names were: Ava, Ella, Amber, or Madison. Summer asked to see if I had a bump yet. I honestly didn't know because I never looked. I lifted up my shirt, and there was a tiny bump. I got really excited because I love babies, and children.  

            "Hey, do you want to go out for dinner?" Summer asked me. "Um, sure." I said. "You want Nando's?" she asked. "Yes, of course I do!" I pretty much yelled. Then we started laughing. "O- okay we c- can go there" she said mid laugh. "Are you going to change, or are you going to stay in that?" she asked me. "Staying in this, too lazy to change" I said. "Okay, lets go then" she said. "Bye bitches!" I yelled, as I walked out of the flat. I heard laughing. I smiled, I love my new family...

A/N - What do you think the gender of the baby will be? WARNING THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE A HUGE TIME SKIP! Thank you guys for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina