Chapter 23

>>Nova's POV<< 

          "Will you marry me?" Simon asked. "Uhh..." I said. Suddenly it felt like time was slowing down. I looked at Simon's face, seeing hope. Then I looked at everyone else's  faces. I saw excitement, and shock. Then time went back to normal. Finally I said "Yes". I saw his smile grow bigger. I felt flooding my eyes. He slipped the ring on my finger, then stood up and hugged me. I started to cry into his chest. I heard awes from everyone. Suddenly he put his finger under my chin and lifted my head, so he could see my face. I saw his smile, then he kissed me. I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

          "Hey, keep it PG people" Josh said. "Maybe the condoms will come in handy tonight" Ethan said. I started to blush, and put my head back onto Simon's chest. Everyone started to laugh, even Simon. 

{Skipping a few hours}

           We were all sitting in the living room. The girls decided to stay over for the night. The guys decided to play Fifa, while us girls sat talking. Once in a while I would catch Simon staring at me, which would cause both of us to blush. I was staring at my ring while listening to the girls. I must have zoned out because Kayla hit me in the head with a pillow. "Bitch you didn't" I said while giggling. "Oh yes I did" she said. I took the pillow, and threw it at her. It hit her hard enough to cause her to fall off the couch. Me and Skyler started laughing. She sat down, and her face was bright red. I turned around to see the guys paused the game, and sat there watching. I saw Vikk chuckling. Suddenly Ethan burst out laughing, and that caused us all to laugh. We spent the rest of the night bantering. 

          It was around 2 in the morning, and everyone was still fooling around. Half of them were drunk because they decided to start drinking at around 10. All of us girls decided to stay sober. Watching the guys stumble around was quiet funny. Skyler's phone started to ring, and the ringtone was "Worth It" By: Fifth Harmony (A/N - Love the song), and JJ started to dance to it. Everyone was laughing. Skyler answered her phone, and JJ said "Awwww that was my jam". And everyone was laughing. After of a minute of Skyler saying "Uhuh",  and "Okay" she finally hung up. "My brother is going to be here in 5 minutes to come and pick me up" Skyler said. "Okay. Bye Skyler!" Everyone shouted.

            After 30 minutes Skyler left, Vikk and Kayla were cuddling on the couch. I guess they weren't sober. I thought they were, but now, I am positive they are both drunk. It was actually really cute. I took a picture, then put my phone away. Everyone was still awake, but drunk. "I'm going to bed" I told everyone. "Me too" I heard Simon say. Everyone brought my presents upstairs, including Ethan's. I went into my room, and got ready for bed. About 10 minutes of laying down I heard my door open, but I decided not to look to see who it was. Suddenly I felt someone crawl into bed with me. I turned my head to see Simon. I turned my head back around. Then I felt him move closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me. I smiled. Then I fell asleep. 

A/N - If you think Simon proposing to Nova was a hint that the book was coming to an end, you are wrong. I have lots planned. Also let me know if you guys want a sequel .Thank you guys for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina