Chapter 26

>>Nova's POV<<

Me and Summer walked into the club. Summer went straight to the bar. I stared nervously at the bar. Then I walked over to Summer. She order the same drink Simon ordered me the last time we were at a club, but she ordered it in shots. "I can't drink too much of this, or I will be drunk. "That is why I order it in shots, it's a strong drink." She said as we walked to a table.

"And how do you know that you will become drunk?" She asked. "Because this is the drink Simon ordered me the night when I was abducted." I said. "Oh, I will make sure you or I don't drink too much of this" she said. "Okay"

{Skipping a few hours}

We spent hours just telling each other about ourselves. I explained the whole story about what happened in Hawaii, and what caused us to go to Hawaii. We drank only 2 shots of that drink.

We sat there listening to the music, and talked about our favorite songs, when JJ's ep Keep Up came on. I vlogged a little bit, and when the song came on, I started to vlog again. "JJ'S ep came on! Everyone, go buy it!" I yelled, and Summer started to laugh. I stopped recording, and grabbed her wrist. "Come on! Let's go dance!" I yelled. "Okay!" She yelled. Then we ran onto the dance floor, and started dancing.

>>Summer's POV{Skipping an hour}<<

It was starting to get late. Me and Nova were still dancing, when someone grabbed my wrist. I tried to break free but their grip was too tight. "Let me go" I said. "No" the guy who grabbed me said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I don't want to" he said.

Suddenly Nova looked over to me, and her smile disappered. She walked over "C- Conner?" She stuttered. "That's me" he said. "W-why are you here?" She asked. "I came to find you after you and your friend ambushed me." He scowled. "O-oh" she said. "Yea, and now your friend is coming with me." He said. "N-no, she isn't" Nova said. "Who's gonna stop me?" He asked. "I- I am" she said, a little more confident.
I realized I was doomed. She isn't capable of taking him down. Conner chuckled "Oh really". I guess she realized that she couldn't take him down alone.
Then she said something that I never thought she would say "take me instead of her". "Okay" Conner said, then let go of me. I ran over to Nova, and hugged her. "What are you thinking" I asked her. "I have a plan." She muttered. "Go find someone to help us, and I will hold him back for as long as I can, but please be quick." Nova whispered. "Okay, and thank you." I said, and ran off.

>>Nova POV<<

"Such a good friend to ditch you, after sacrificing yourself for her" Conner said. I pretend that she ditched me, so conner doesn't get suspicious. "Yea, I know" I said bitterly. "Well, we better get going" Conner said. "Not yet."I said. "What! Why not?!" He said angrily. "Because I have to use the bathroom" I said. "Fine, but be quick." He said. I ran into the bathroom.
I didn't really have to go to the bathroom. I just wanted to think my plan through. After going through my plan, I walked out of the bathroom. I spotted Summer walking around with two guys, probably looking for me. Then she looked at me. I nodded.

Summer started to over to where Conner was, and I walked back over to Conner. "Okay. I guess I'm ready to go." I said. "Good" Conner said, then grabbed my wrist tight, and started to drag me to the door. "Conner! You're gonna break my wrist!" I yelped. "Well that is just too bad!" He yelled at me. Summer was within 25 feet of me. She was pointing in my direction, shoeing the two guys what was happening. Then they started walking over to us. Conner didn't notice.

"Too bad you won't get away with me." I said. "What are you talk-" He said, before I cut him off, by kicking him in a sensitive spot. "What the fuck!" He yelled. Then looked at me, and punched me in my mouth. I felt my lip swell

Summer saw what was happening, and started running, and so did the two guys. "Woah woah woah! What is going on?" One of the guys said. "Nothing. Just a loving couple leaving the club" Conner said. "Oh really, then why did you punch the girl in the face?" Said the other guy. "Because we were just playing around." Conner said. "No. That was playful fighting, you were trying to hurt her" the first guy said.

Conner still had me still in his grip. I tried to get out of his grip, but he only tightened his grip. "LET. GO. OF. ME." I growled at Conner. "No" Conner said. "You better let go, because if you don't, well we will make you the second guy said. The two guys were taller, and buffer than Conner. A little bit of fear flashed across Conner's face, but quickly disappered. "Oh, and the cops are on their way" Summer said smirking. "You are doomed." I said to Conner smirking too.

Conner let go of me, and just stood there cornered. "This isn't the end Nova. I will get you." He said. Suddenly the cops walked into the club with their guns out. The music was shut off, and everyone started to flood out of the club, except us. We didn't move. Then an officer asked "is this the guy we are called for?" Pointing his gun at Conner. "Yes officer" I said. The officer walked over to Conner and put him in handcuffs.
Then he was dragged out of the club.

"Omg, you were so brave Nova" Summer said to me. "Not really, he would have gotten away with me if it weren't for you guys." I said. "You still did a good job defend yourself" the first guy said. "Thanks, and what is your guys' names?" I asked. "My name is Ryan" said the first guy. "And mine is Daniel, but people call me Danny." The second guys said. "Well, it's nice to meet you guys" I said. "Here's our numbers, just in case you get in trouble, or just wanna talk." Danny said. "Thanks" I said. Summer sat there staring at Ryan. Then the two guys walked out of the club.

"Does someone like Ryan?" I asked. Summer started to blush, and said. "No..." ."You are totally lying, you do like him!" I yelled excitedly. "Okay, some maybe I do. It's not like he likes me" she said. "Maybe he does, and you just don't know" I said. "Maybe" she said. "Come on, let's go home" I said. "Okay"

{Skipping a few minutes}

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, until Summer asked "Should we tell the guys about what happened tonight?". "No, I don't want them to worry more than they already do" I said. "What do we do if the guys ask about your fat lip?". "Um...we'll just tell them I banged it on something" I said. "Okay, and do you hate me for being so rude to you?" Summer asked. "No of course not, you were just looking out for your brother." I said. "Thanks for understanding. I really never had anyone, who really understood me. Most people have friends that do, but I never did." Summer said. "Well you have me. I'm your new best friend" I said. "Thanks" Summer said. "No problem".