Chapter 22

A/N - Here is part 2 to the last chapter. And Skyler, and Kayla's outfits are in the last 2 pages. So if yo want to see them, they are there.

>>Nova's POV<<

          Everyone was carrying presents out to the living room. I sat o the couch since no one would let me help. Finally everyone was done, and sat down somewhere. All the guys have been vlogging the whole night. Simon sat down next to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. Tobi handed me my first present which was from Josh. It was collage of photos of all the guys, and me from the time I met them till now. I smiled, and thanked Josh. Next was Ethan's. He started to laugh, but he laughs at everything. It was a IPhone. "Omg. thank you Ethan!" I said. "Open it." he chuckled. I opened the box, to find not an IPhone, but a bunch of condoms. Simon saw what it was, and his eyes went wide. Ethan started to laugh hysterically. I suddenly got nervous, and threw the box to the side. "What is in there?" Kayla asked. "Um... See for youtself, and I chucked the box to her, and she opened it. She, and everyone else started to laugh because they saw what was in the box. I felt my face heat up, and noticed Simon was also red. We both looked at the floor.

            Finally everyone stopped laughing, and Tobi handed me another present. It was from JJ. I got scared because I know how sexual he is. I opened the box, to find a silver bracelet, with heart locket on it. I opened the locket to find a picture of all of us in Hawaii. "Thank you JJ! I love it." I said while putting it on. Then Tobi handed me a present fro Vikk. I opened it to find a brand new pair of headphones in it, and it was black with the word "Sidechick" written on them in white, and pink. "Vikk these are awesome." I said. "I'm glad you like them. Now every time you decide to listen to music, please use them because you playing the same song on repeat gets very annoying." he said. Everyone started to laugh. "I will try" I said. Then Tobi handed me a present from Harry. It was a light blue jumper. I started to giggle, and said "Thank you Harry". "No problem" he said. Then tobi handed me a present from him. It was a purple and black segway. I automatically opened the box, and took the segway out. It was fully charged, so I decided to test it out. "THANK YOU TOBI!" I yelled while riding it around. "YOUR WELCOME!" He yelled back. Everyone started to laughing. 

          Skyler handed me a small box. It was a friendship necklace, and it said "partners in crime". She, and Kayla pulled out their's and showed me. . I put mine on. Then Kayla handed me a present. It was a mini silver heart jewelry box. On the top was carved "ilysm". "It is for the necklace Skyler gave you." Kayla told me. " Thank you" I said as I walked over to them, and hugged them. Simon was the last to give me a present. He got down on one knee, and said "I have loved you for as long as I have know you, and I know we have been dating for only a few months, but I love you and couldn't wait any longer" Then he pulled out a ring, and asked "Will you marry me?"... 

A/N - Sorry to leave a cliffhanger. Thank you guys for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina