Chapter 25

>>Simon's POV{Skipping a few days}<<

My sister would send Nova death glares when she thinks I'm not looking. I finally got sick and tired of it, so I decided to let Summer know that it isn't acceptable to do that to Nova. After she did it for the millionth time, while Nova, me, Summer, and all the guys were eating. "Summer, can you come with me for a moment?" I asked politely. "Sure" she said. Nova and the guys looked at me with concerned looks on their faces, except JJ. I wonder why.

"What's up?" said asked. "Why are you glaring at Nova all the time?" I asked with a tint of anger."What are you talking about?!" she said sounding nervous. "You know exactly what I am talking about. I have watched you glare at her" I said getting angrier. "Fine. I do glare at her. I just don't her to hurt you" she said sounding really guilty. " Give her a chance. She will surprise you." I said. "No way, I never want to be her friend" she said. "THAT'S IT! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU BEING RUDE TO HER! IF YOU CAN'T BE NICE, THEN LEAVE. BUT IF YOU LEAVE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" I yelled at her. By now everyone was in the doorway staring at me. Summer looked really scared because I have never yelled at her.

"What's going on?" Josh asked. "Nothing" I growled. "I think we should go sit down, and eat" Josh said. Then everyone left. "You know what." I said. "What?" she asked. "You and Nova are going out tonight, and have some girl time." I said. "WHAT, no. I'm not doing that" she said. "Yes you are. I am making you." I said with anger. "Okay" she said nervously.

>>Nova's POV<<

I was getting ready to go hang out with Summer. I feel the tension between her and Simon. And it's all because of me. I really want her to like me. If she didn't like me, that could mean the end of me and Simon. I don't want me and Simon to end.
I decided to wear my normal clothes, nothing special (MEDIA/Summer's outfit is in there too) .
I walked downstairs to see Summer waiting for me. "Are you ready to go?" I asked. "Yea. Are you?" she asked. "Yea" I replied. "Okay, so let's get going" she said.

{Skipping to where they go}

Summer was driving, since she chose where we were going, and didn't tell me. "A club?" I asked nervously. "What's wrong" she said with a smirk. "I have bad experiences with bars, and clubs" I replied, shuddering at the memory. "What happened?" She asked, still smirking. "I was abducted at a club/bar in Hawaii, after getting drunk. Then I got abused by the guy who took me, which was my ex's brother. And for your information I broke up with my ex because he was abusive" I said. Her smirk disappeared, and started to show sympathy. "Oh. I'm sorry". "It's okay" I said.
Then we sat there in silence for a few minutes. "Um how about we go inside" I said. "Are you sure? After what you told me? I had no clue about this event." She asked. "Yea" I said. "Come on then, let's go inside" Summer said. Well let's hope this night goes well.

A/N - Sorry that the media looks weird. Thank you guys for reading. And if you like it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina