Chapter 27

>>Nova's POV{Skipping a few days}<<

Me and Summer are becoming good friends now. The tension between Simon and Summer have died down. Me and Summer refuse to tell the guys what happened at the club. We didn't think that we should stress them out more. Even though they keep asking why I have I have a fat lip, we won't tell them. They might think that me and Summer got in a fight even though we didn't. I just didn't want to worry them.

Everyone was in the living room talking, and playing Fifa. I kicked Harry's ass during a game, and he got all but hurt while everyone was laughing. Then I got the brilliant idea. I ran out of the room, and into the storage room where we had swivel chairs. I grabbed one, and brought it out in the living room. "Harry do you feel like smashing a chair because you are so butt hurt?" I asked. I everyone turned and looked at me, and started laughing more. "Yes I do" Harry said. "Well here you go, and I pushed the chair over to Harry. "Hold on! I want to record this" Josh said laughing, and all the guys got out their phones, and started to record. Then Harry started to smash the chair. Everyone was laughing.

{Skipping a few hours}

Everyone was sitting down watching a movie. I had no clue what movie it was. Suddenly there was a loud thud outside the house. Everyone looked to see if anyone else heard it. I will go look to see what it is, you guys can continue to watch the movie." Simon said.

>>Simon's POV<<

I walked over to the front door, and opened it. I could not believe what I saw in front of me...

A/N - What does Simon see? Thank you guys for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina