Chapter 19

{Skipping to when they are at the airport}

>>Nova's POV<< 

          I had mixed emotions about going back to the Sidemen house. I wanted to go back, but then again I'm scared that Chris will come back. No I can't think of that right now. That is my past. I need to think of my future.

           I decided to put on comfortable clothes, since we had a long ride home. (MEDIA) I guess Simon had the same idea, since he was wear joggers, and a Sidemen shirt. But when is he not. It seems like his clothes only consist of Sidemen merch, joggers, sweatshirts, tee-shirts, and Criminal Damage clothing.  

          We finally got on the plane. Simon sat down in a seat, and told me to come and sit down next to him. But Ethan being Ethan sat in the seat Simon was saving for me. "Well I guess Emon is stronger than Siova (A/N - Simon, and Nova's ship name. IDK) " I said while giggling. "Oh HELL no. I'm gettin up!" Ethan shouted, and everyone laughed. Then I sat down in the seat that Ethan was sitting in. 

           "Sooooo. How do you feel about going home?" I asked Simon. "I am excited to get back, how about you?" he asked me. "Um...." I started to say but tears were filling my eyes. "I'm scared Simon." "Why?" he said. "Because I'm afraid Chris will comeback, and do more damage" I said, but now I was full on crying. I looked at Simon, and he looked angry. "Please don't be angry at me" I said crying. His face softened. "I'm not mad at you, I'm made at him. He has driven you to the point where you are scared to go home." He said flatly. I couldn't answer him, I just cried into his chest. Eventually I cried myself to sleep. 

>>Simon's POV<<

           I hate that guy. He destroyed Nova. She is now scared to go home. All the guys came over when the crying faded. "What did you do to her?" JJ asked immediately. "I didn't do anything. She just fucking scared to go home." I said. "But why?" Tobi asked. "Why do you think?" I asked angrily. "Oh" the guys said. I had a plan, to help her feel safe. I told the guys, and they agreed. Then they went back to their seats. I was a little worried. I hope the plan works....