Chapter 14

>>Josh's POV<< 

            Nova fell to the floor. She struggled to get up. She almost was able to sit up, but she blacked out. I knelt down on the ground next to Nova. I shook her life less body. She had a pained expression on her face. Her body was limp. I noticed bruises on her wrists. I stood up, and walked into the room Nova was in. There were chains on the ground, and then I realized that she had to been chained up. There was a lot more chains then you would need to chain a persons wrists. I ran back to Nova, and lifted up her shirt up to her ribs. I saw what I was hoping not to see. Bruises. 

            I carried Nova back to the hotel. I found her in an abandoned restaurant, not that far from the club. I didn't want Simon or the other guys to see Nova like this, so I brought her straight to her room. I stayed in her room until she woke up, so I could make sure she was okay. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Um. Yeah" she responded. "Where did the bruises on you wrist, and stomach come from? I asked. "U-uh, I tripped and fell?" She said half questioning her response. "Uh huh" I said. "What are the chances you believed that?" she asked. "There was a 0% chance" Josh said " Okay. Fine. What really happened is at first, Conner chained me down somewhere, across my stomach. He interrogated me, and whenever he thought I was lying, he would tighten the chains around my stomach." She replied. She started to cry after she answered me. I felt really guilty trying to get her to respond to me. I told her "You don't need to explain the rest of the story, all I want you to do now is to try and rest." "Does Simon know that I am okay?" she asked me. "U-Um about that. None of the guys know that you are here. I want to keep it that way for a few days" I exclaimed. "W-Why" she asked me. "Because I don't want them to see you in the condition you are in. I want them to believe that you are okay." I explained to her. I soon as I said that guilt washed over me. "Okay" she said. Then she didn't speak again. I realized that she fell asleep. 

           I left her hotel room, where she was sleeping. I gathered up the guys except for Simon, and explained how I found Nova. I also explained to them about her condition, and Simon wouldn't be able to handle her being hurt. They all agreed that Simon shouldn't know that I found Nova, for a few days. 

A/N - Thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations, then put them in comments. I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina