Chapter 16

>>Josh's POV{Skipping a few days}<<

           Simon hasn't left his room since the day he saw Nova in her room. I felt bad for hiding it from him. I decided to go and check up on him, to make sure he was okay. I didn't want him to be mad at me. I knocked on his hotel room door but no one answered. I knocked again, and the door swung wide open. In the doorway revealed a red, puffy eyed Simon. I just stood there staring him in shock. He went to go shut the door, but I put my foot in the door to prevent it from closing. "Simon, I need to talk to you." I said as polite as I could. "I don't want to talk to you." Simon said in reply. "But I need-" I was suddenly cut off by Simon punching me in the face. "Owwww" I yelped. "That is what you get for hiding Nova from me." he said with anger in his voice. The other guys came out of their rooms to realize what happened. Simon went to punch me again, but JJ was holding him back. I winced in pain. "I found her you idiot!" I yelled at Simon. "I went to look for her, and found her!" I continued to yell. "I wanted her to heal before you saw her!". Simon was furious, but suddenly his face softened. 

           There behind me, Nova was peeking out her room's doorway. She realized that we noticed her, and she came into the hallway. She walked right up to Simon, and said "Josh was trying to prevent you from seeing me like this". 

>>Simon's POV<<

           Nova stood in front of me, and said "Josh was trying to prevent you from seeing me like this". I stared at her. She had bruises around her wrist, then she lifted up her shirt to reveal bruises all over her stomach. She put her shirt back down, and stared to cry. JJ let go of my hands, and I immediately tried to comfort her. She continued to cry into my chest. 

{Skipping to the next day} 

            I put a sticky note on Nova's hotel room door. We were leaving Hawaii in two days, and I still haven't asked Nova to be my girlfriend. The guys were bugging me about the whole time we were there. But I planned on asking her today. 

>>Nova's POV<<

           Since I can walk again, and the bruises were almost gone. I was going to ask the guys what they wanted to do, since I sick and tired of staying in my hotel room. I opened my room door, to reveal a sticky note on my door. 

Meet me in the lobby of                                                                                                                                                                 the hotel at 7:30 pm.                                                                                                                                                                                                xo Simon xo  

             I giggled after reading the note. I looked at my phone to find out what time it was. It was already 4:00 pm. I started to panic. I ran to my suitcase, and looked for something nice to wear. I figured that I should dress nice, but not over the top. (MEDIA) 

{Skipping to when Nova is ready}

           I was finally ready to go. I looked at my phone, and It was 7:15, so I decided to wait until it was 7:30, so I decided to go on Instagram, and found my notifications full of follow request, including ones from the guys. I just to turn my account off of private. I started to follow the guys, and found a bunch of posts of me and Simon. Then there were some strange photos that I couldn't explain. By the time I was done on there, it was 7:30. "Shit." I said to myself. Then I left my hotel room, and went to meet Simon in the lobby.

>>Simon's POV<<

           I was waiting in the lobby for Nova. Then I see he coming down the stairs looking absolutely beautiful. She smiled at me, when she saw me. I was really nervous about asking her to be my girlfriend. But I had to. I loved her since the day I laid eyes on her. She walked right up to me, and said "Hi Simon", sounding really shy. I smiled at her, and she began to blush. 

>>Nova's POV<< 

          As I walked down the stairs to the lobby, I saw Simon. He was wearing a Sidemen t-shirt, and joggers. I began to feel over dressed.I walked up to him, and said "Hi Simon". I sounded extremely shy, and I have no clue why. Then he smiled at me. The smile I find irresistible. I felt myself start to blush. I feel really stupid for blushing. He started to hold my hand, and I didn't pull away. "So...Where are we going?" I asked, because I was really curious. "It's a surprise" he responded. "Pleaseeeeee can you tell me?" I asked again. "Nope. I can't tell you." he said. 

{Skipping their dinner because I'm lazy}

>>Simon's POV<<

           I haven't asked her out yet. I planned on asking her when our second part of the date came. I planned on taking her to the beach. "Simonnnnn where are we going now?" she asked innocently. I chuckled at her playing innocent. "I'm not telling you, like I didn't tell where we were going before." I answered her. "Awwwwww, but I want to know!" she said. I began to chuckle more. "What are you laughing at?!" She said, as she began to pout. "I'm laughing at how cute you are acting" I said. She immediately started to blush. I laughed more. She stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. 

          Finally we got to the beach. The sun was getting ready to set. She took off her shoe, and walked barefoot in the sand. I did the same. We started to walk down the beach, holding hands. After ten minutes of walking, I let go of her hand, and got down on one knee. She turned around, and saw me. Her hands shot up to her mouth. "Will you make me the happiest man there is, and be my girlfriend?" I asked. She began to cry, and nodded her head yes. I stood up, and picked her up bridal style. She began to giggle, and wipe away her tears. Finally I put her down. I sat down, and dragged her down with me. She sat on my lap. We watched the sun finish setting. After the sun was gone, we headed back to the hotel. That was the most amazing night of my life.     

A/N - Thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina