Chapter 3

>>{Skipping a few hours} Nova's POV<<

I got home at around 10:30 pm, and my parents weren't home. Strange. I went inside, and packed my stuff. It didn't take me that long, since I didn't have that much stuff. I grabbed one last thing before I left. A necklace Skyler gave me for my 14th birthday. It says 'weirdo' on it. It was one of the only pieces of jewelry I wear. I love the thing too much. I decided that I would leave in the morning because I was too tired.

I woke up early enough, so I could leave without my parents being. I threw on a pair on ripped jeans, black jumper, and a pair of black converses. I ran to the nearest Starbucks, and ordered a small coffee. I decided go, and buy a football.

After I bought a football I went, I went to the fields.

>>Simon's POV<<

(Yay I finally brought Simon in!)

Me and the guys decided to go record a football challenge video. "JJ ARE YOU COMING MATE?!" I yelled. "HOLD ON!" JJ screamed.

We got to the pitch to find A girl setting up a camera, looking like she was getting ready to record a video. But all that was going threw my mind was that she was gorgeous. Apparently I was staring because I didn't notice Josh, JJ, and Vikk calling my name. Then the girl turned around smiled, and waved. I waved back. I told The guys to stay, and I will go talk to the girl. They started snickering. I just ignored them, and continued to walk towards her. She said "Hi I am Nova, am I in your way?". "I'm Simon, and those are my stupid friends Josh, Vikk, and JJ. And no you aren't in our way. But I was wondering, are you a youtuber?" I said. "Well nice to meet you, and not yet. I was hoping to start a channel." she said. "Well we were about to record for our channels, and we would be more than happy to help you." I said. "Really?! I would be really grateful if you did." she said. "Well, how about we do a collaboration for your second video, and your first one you could introduce yourself to the internet." I told her. "And I wouldn't mind helping." I offered. "Thank you so much. Only one problem. I don't want to bother you with this, but I don't have a home." she said with sadness in her voice. I looked at her with sympathy. I wanted to help her as much as I could. I looked deep into her eyes, and she looked broken. Then I got an great idea, but I don't know what the guys would say about it though.....

A/N - Hey guys I know the chapters are a little short, but they will get a little longer soon hopefully. But thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina