Chapter 24

>>Simon's POV{Skipping a few months}<<

          Me and Nova have been happy together, and the fans seem to love her except a few. But she doesn't seem to mind. We started to get her channel up and going, so we decided today we would do the boyfriend/girlfriend tag. We both did one for our channels. Even thou we technically aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, we are still doing the tag. 

{Skipping to after recording, and editing}

          Me and Nova walked downstairs to find the guys all playing Fifa. "You guys never stop playing Fifa do you?" Nova asked. I started to chuckle. The guys glared at me, and me and Nova burst out laughing. "So... when is the wedding?" Josh asked. "Umm...not really sure yet" Nova answered. "Oh." Josh said, sounding disappointed. "Sorry mate, but that is classified information" I said. "Okay." Josh said. I looked at Nova to see her looking at the ring. "Do you like it? Or do you want a different one?" I asked her. " No! It's perfect. I was just thinking." she answered, worried. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. "My past, and how my life was turned around when I met you" she responded. "Oh" was all I could muster. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked. "No, of course not! I'm glad I met you." she said, trying to reassure me. "Okay." I said.  

{Skipping a few hours} 

          "Hey, my sister will be here an minute, can she sleep in your room while she stays?" I asked. "Um... One problem. Where will I sleep?"  Nova asked. "You can sleep with me" I said. "Okay. Fine" She said. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "COMING!" I heard JJ yell. "Oh no." I said. Nova started to giggle. "Go save her before JJ scares her." Nova said mid laugh. "NO I'M COMING!" I screamed. Nova started laughing uncontrollably. I ran downstairs to the stairs, and got to the door before JJ. Thank goodness. 

          I opened the door. There I saw my favorite sibling. My sister, Summer. She was always the nicest to me. To my two other brothers, well... not so much. It is actually very funny. She teases them... a lot. "Hi" She said. "Hey, come in." I said. Then she walked in the house. "Here" I took her suitcase. "I will show you to the room you will be staying in." "Okay." I lead my sister up to Nova's room. "Wow, I didn't expect you guys to set up a room for me." She said, and hugged me. "Actually this is someone else's room, but she is letting you borrow it." I said scratching my neck. "Whos?" She said with a weird tone in her voice. "M-My g-girlfriend..." I said nervously. "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" She screamed. "No don't worry. She is not like the last one." I said, now scared. "I DON'T CARE!" She screamed again. "Please. Calm down." I said. "Fine. But you need to break up with her." she said, now angry. "Um... It's a little too late for that." I said, still nervous. "Why..." She said really angrily. "Because we are engaged..." I said. "WHAT?!?!?!" She screamed. Then I heard a little voice say "What is wrong?" I turned around, and see Nova standing there. She walked over to my side, and I wrapped my hand around her waist. "I thought you learned your lesson the last time." Summer said. "What is she talking about?" Nova asked. "Um..." was all I could muster. "I'm talking about his ex. She was a really bitch." Nova just stood there, shocked. "Last girlfriend?" Nova asked me. "Um, well. I had a girlfriend a couple years before you" I said, nervous she will get upset. "Oh" she said. "Are you over her?"vshe asked. I hugged her, and said "Of course I am. How can I love her, and give all my love to you?" "Okay, I love you." she said. "I love you too" I said, and kissed her forehead. "Now go back to my room, and get some rest. It's getting late." "Okay" then she went back to my room.     

          Then I turned back to Summer. "I love her, and she loves me. She is different than Ellie." "Fine, but don't come crying to me when she breaks your heart" She said, still angry, but not as much. "That will never happen, and when did mom, and dad say you were going back home?" "In two weeks". Well. This is going to be the longest two weeks of my life. 

A/N - I added ChloePorterAlsop to the book. Thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina