Chapter 34

{Skipping to when Nova arrives at the Sidemen house}

>>Simon's POV(Ha, you thought it was going to be Nova, didn't you :P)<<

          The guys and I had off today, since we prerecorded videos. We were going to watch movies, and chill for the day. We were all excited because we don't get days like this often. Suddenly we heard a sound from outside that sounded like JJ's Lamborghini. I the guys and I just ignored it, since JJ might be going out for a bit. He didn't want to join us, he told us that he was going to sleep. Summer jump off the couch, and said that she was going to use the bathroom. 

>>Nova's POV<<

           I saw Summer running out the front door of the house, and right to me. "HI HI HI" was all she could say because she was so excited. So I decided to say "HI HI HI to you too". "Oh, sorry, really happy, and Gavin looks so cute." she said. "Danny dressed him." I said. "Oh, well he still looks adorable. Lets go inside" Summer said. "O- okay" I said nervously. We walked towards the house, and walked into the front door. Since Summer was holding Gavin, I told her to wait outside the living room. Then I walked into the living. All the guys had there eyes focused on the tv. I cleared my throat to get their attention. "What do you want Sum-" Simon said, as he looked over to me and realized who it was. 

          Then he jumped up, and ran over to me. I started to giggle. He picked me up, and put me over his shoulder. "Simon put me down. I have someone to introduce to you guys." Suddenly Simon set me down, and all the guys were staring at me. "Hold on, I will go get them." I said. Then I walked to Summer, and grabbed Gavin. Then me and Summer walked back in the living room. "Everyone, meet Gavin" I said smiling.

          "Awe, he is such an cute baby. Who's baby is it?" Simon asked. "H- he's mine" I said. "What?!" everyone said. "I may have gotten very drunk one night with one of my friends, and this little munchkin happened." I said, smiling at Gavin. Gavin started to squeal, and squirm in my arms. "Does someone want to sit in someone else's arms?" I asked Gavin.  "Does anyone want to hold Gavin?" I asked. "Everyone said the did except for Simon. "Simon, how about you hold him." I said, and then handed him to Simon. Gavin reached for Simon's chain. Then I noticed that my engagement ring was on his chain. Everyone was sitting down, and I sat next to Simon. Simon seemed to love Gavin. Gavin looked like he was starting to get tired, and he snuggled up in Simon's arms. "Awe, I think he likes you" I whispered to Simon. "I can tell." Simon said back to me. "Are you mad?" I asked Simon. "Why would you say that?"  he asked. "I don't know, you just seemed unhappy when you found out I had a baby" I said. "I guess I was upset, but I got over it. He makes you happy. And seeing you happy makes me happy." he said smiling. "Thanks" I said, then he wrapped an arm around my waist. 

            "Will you please move back in? Nothing has been the same without you. Since you left everyone has been glum. The fans could tell that something was wrong. They would ask in the comments of our videos what happened to you. We never told them. Please come back" Simon begged me. "Sure, my friend is probably getting tired of me living with him anyways." I said. "Thanks" he said. No one seemed to be paying attention to our conversation. "How about we keep this between us for now" I said. "Okay" 

A/N - So... Nova is moving back in, AND keeping it a secret. This can go two ways, good or bad. Lets see... Anyways, thank you guys for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina