Chapter 28

A/N - WARNING THERE IS STRONG CONTENT,and no it's not smut. I DO NOT PROMOTE ANY OF THE THINGS MENTIONED! ~Adina

>>Simon's POV<<

I can't believe she's back. She has cheated on me, and now she is sitting on my front porch crying her eyes out. I had sympathy for her. All the sudden I started to feel weird. I realized after seeing her after all this time I did still have feelings for her. I can't believe it. I sat down in front to Ellie, and let her cry into my chest.

I felt like people were watching me. I turned around, and there stood the guys, then my sister pushed through to see what was going on. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" Summer yelled. "It-It's not what it looks like" I said. Then Nova appeared next to Summer. She looked at me, then to Ellie. "Who is she?" Nova asked shyly. Ellie then looked up, and said "Who are you?" "I'm Nova" she said. "Simon's FIANCEE" Summer added in angrily. "What?!" Ellie said shocked. "Yea..." I said. " Well, I'm Ellie. Simon's ex girlfriend" Ellie said, no longer crying. "Well you better just leave, because no one wants you here." Summer said harshly. "O-Okay, I will leave." Ellie said. "Ellie, please come inside, and hangout with us." I said. I looked at the guys. Some looked furious, others looked disappointed. I just ignored them, and helped Ellie stand up, after I stood up.

>>Nova's POV<<

I feel like I'm going to cry. I watched Simon sit next to Ellie, instead of me. Simon was asking her a bunch of questions, until Summer suddenly ask "Why the hell are you here?". "Well I moved in with my boyfriend a few months ago. And when my parents found out they told me that if I ever I came back home, then they would call the police. "So why aren't you with your boyfriend?" Summer asked, clearly angry. "Because he started to do drugs, and abuse me." Ellie said and started crying into Simon's shoulder. Simon sat closer to Ellie. He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I'm not feeling well, so I am going to bed." I said, and then everyone was staring at me. "You were fine this morning." Simon said. "Yea well, I'm not now!" I yelled, and everyone looked at me shocked. I stood up, and ran upstairs. I heard someone following me. I ran into Simon's room with tears streaming down my face. I climbed into his bed, and put the covers over my body. I felt someone watching, but I did bother looking.

Someone sat down on the bed, and waited for me to see who it was. I knew it was Simon, or at least I thought it was him. "Hey" Summer said. I sniffled. "I know you love Simon. I am glad you do. I thought that you were like Ellie, but your not. You care about Simon. Unlike like that cold hearted bitch downstairs. She doesn't care about him. She is only using him" Summer said. "Yea, but Simon doesn't love me, he loves her." I said, still sniffling. " He doesn't love her, he is only blinded by his past feelings for her" she said. "Really?" I asked. "Really" She replied. I started to stare at the engagement ring Simon gave me.

A/N - Uh Oh. I think some worse may happen, or I may be messing with your minds. Thank you guys for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina