Chapter 7

>>Nova's POV<<

          Simon ended up buying me clothes, which was really sweet of him. I tried to tell him no, but every time I tried he would cut me off. So I gave up. After I told him no more, we stopped. We got into the car, and started heading back. I decided to find a song on the radio, and I finally came across (MEDIA){A/N - this song leaves me with so emotional} I started to sing. Simon glanced at me every few seconds he could. Once the song ended we were back at the house, and I started to cry. Simon got out of the car, and came to my side of the car. He opened my door, and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder. He stood there hugging me until I stopped crying. He looked me in the face. I had a tear starting to fall down my face. He wiped it away, and looked me in the eyes. He waited for me to completely calm down before we went inside. He had me leave my stuff by the door, and then put me over his shoulder. "SIMON! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed. But he only ignored me. I continued to scream as he carried me up the stairs. I don't think the neighbors mind, because they more than likely would have complained sooner. Once we got to the top floor, where his room was, he put me down. I looked at him with a confused look.

>>Simon's POV<<

           She looked at me confused. She was facing my bedroom door, so I turned her around. The door to her room was shut. I covered her eyes then she asked "Simon what is going on?". I didn't take my hands off of her eyes. Then her bedroom door opened from the inside. Josh, Vikk, and JJ were in there. It looks like they just finished, and it turned out just how I visioned it.(MEDIA) I removed my hands from her eyes. She screamed, then ran to JJ, and hugged him saying thank you. She did the same for Vikk, then to Josh. When she was about to let go, Josh whispered something in her ear. She nodded, then turned around to face me with a huge smile on her face. She ran over to me, and jumped into my arms. What she did next surprised me. She kissed me on the cheek. She and I both blushed. She wispered "Thank you for everything". 

A/N - Thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina