Chapter 10

>>Nova's POV<<

        I was taking Simon down to the beach. I was wearing my bathing suit (MEDIA), and so was he. Even though he can't go in the water. I just want to get him outside while I can. I can't go in the water anyways. Because of our injuries we cant go in the water, which is fine with me. I sat down on the sand, and patted the spot next to me. Simon sat down. We spent hours just talking about random stuff. Then he decided to start to tickle me. I was laughing uncontrollably, and people started to stare. There was one couple that smiled at us, and the woman said "Aw young love, do you remember when we were like that?". Simon continued to tickle me until I started to yell. "Simon! Why you do dis to meh?!" I screamed. "Because it is funny." he said simply. "Simon stop please! I can't breathe!" I yelled. Now everyone was staring at us, but Simon didn't seem to care. He only continued "SIMON!" I screamed on top of my lungs. By now the security came over, "Is everything okay over here? he asked. Simon and I both said "Yes". We both looked at each other with our eyes wide open, and then started laughing. The security guard walked away. "Do you want to go back to the hotel?" Simon asked. "Yeah, sure." I replied. 

>>Simon's POV{Skipping to when they are back in the hotel, in Simon's room}<<

          "Um...do you want to record a Q/A with me?" I asked Nova. "Yea!" she responded. "Good, because I have a lot of explain to do." I told her. "Oh, that reminds me. Who took this picture?" she asked. She showed me the screen of her phone, and saw the photo of me and her on the plane, when everyone decide to take a picture. "Why?" I asked her. "So I can kill them" Nova simply said. My eyes went wide, then I realized that she was joking. I started to chuckle. "All the guys took a photo." I responded. "Okay, so I will make a list of who I will kill first." she stated. "Um, who do you think took this photo?" she asked. I knew exactly who took that photo, Josh. "Um... Josh did." I said. "Remind me to kill him when we aren't exactly broken. I looked at her and chuckled again. "Okay" I said while chuckling. 

{Skipping to the Q/A}

          "Okay next question... Are you and that girl dating? " I read out loud. "I have seen this question appear multiple times, and the answer is... No we are not dating." I explained. "But she is living with us." I said. She smiled and nodded her head. "Nova do you want to answer the next question?" I asked. She said "sure", and then read "This question is for the girl. Are you and Simon ever going to start dating, since it is obvious that you guys like each other. " she finished. She glanced at me with a nervous look. I smiled at her which seemed to help her. "Um... Well I don't know if we will ever start dating. You will just have to wait and see." She responded calmly. Then I wrapped up the video, and did my signature outro. I hope me and Nova become a thing, but I don't know if she feels the same way about me....  

A/N - Thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina