Chapter 13

>>Josh's POV<< 

          We couldn't find Nova anywhere. All of us tried texting her, but no luck. Simon hasn't left his room since we went back to the hotel. I want to help him, but I don't know how. I have been doing my best. I decided that I wold continue to look for her while the guys slept. I want to find her for Simon, but not only that. She has become more like a sister to me. And if she ever to be hurt, I will make the person who hurt her sorry that they ever laid a hand on her. I already want to kill the guy who took her away from Simon. And I am sure that the other guys could agree. I started to walk down the hallway, when I decided to check up on Simon. I knocked on his door, but he didn't answer. His door was unlocked. I decided to open the door. I found him laying in his bed sleeping, and mumbling Nova's name. I got a felt a rush of guilt wash over me. I noticed a tear fall down his cheek. That was it. That was my motivation. I needed to find Nova. I needed to find her before it was too late for her, or Simon. 

>>Nova's POV{a few hours later}<<

          Conner must have moved my location. I figure that because I am no longer strapped down to a bed. I can faintly passing out in pain because of how tight the chains were. I still had chains wrapped around me, but they weren't that tight. I wonder if I could get these off because they are so lose. I was going to try and loosen them, but I started to hear arguing outside the room. I sounded like Josh, and Conner. But I wasn't sure. I suddenly got a surge of strength, and energy. I was able to wiggle out of the chain. I ran to the door, and opened it slightly. Conner's back was to the door, and Josh was facing the door. Josh notice me open the door, but didn't pay me any attention. He continued to argue. I silently closed the door again, and ran around the room looking for something that would make a good defense. All I could find was a metal pipe. I picked up a metal pipe, and opened the door again. Conner was still facing Josh, and arguing. I took that opportunity to hit Conner in the head with the pipe. He crumpled to the floor unconscious. "I didn't think you had the guts to hit the guy." Josh said. "Um... well he looked like he was going to hurt you, and I could tell." I said. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Well... Um... He is my ex- boyfriend Chris' brother Conner." I exclaimed with sorrow in my voice. "O- Oh.I'm so sorry." Josh said apologetically. I started to get really dizzy, and collapsed. My vision was fuzzy, and I could feel Josh shaking me. I could faintly hear Josh saying my name. I tried to get up but fell again. Then the world went black. 

A/N - Sorry for not updating. I have been having a little bit of a hectic schedule, but I am trying to publish as often as I can. But thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina