Chapter 31

>>Nova's POV{Skipping a few weeks}<< 

           I was still staying with Danny. I haven't told any of the Sidemen or Summer where I was. I would occasionally get calls or texts from the Sidemen, but I would never answer them. Simon would call me three times a week. I never answer though. So much has changed about me. I still continued doing YouTube. I hit five million subscribers the other day, and I did a special montage of all them progression I have made. It was my favorite video I have ever made. Suddenly Danny walked in my room. 

          "How are you doing?" he asked. He would ask me that day I got sick. And lately I have been feeling sick. I would occasionally throw up. "I'm fine." I said smiling. "Okay, also I got you the chocolate ice cream you asked for. "Oh my god! Thank you!" I said grabbing it from his hands. My diet has also changed. My mood has also changed. One minute I would be happy, and the next I would be crying my eyes out. I guess Danny is worried. I have a feeling I know what it is. I have been avoiding it, but I know eventually I will have to find out. Danny was about to leave the room when I said "Hey, I'm gonna go out in a little while. I will be back. I just need some fresh air". "Do you want me to come with you?" he asked. "No. I will be fine, I will only a few minutes." I said. "Okay" he said, then left. 

{Skipping to after Nova comes back}

          I walked into the bathroom, and took out three pregnancy tests. Then I tested myself. I set them down on the counter and waited a few minutes. Then I looked at them. (MEDIA) "Oh no" I said. I picked up the tests, and put them back in the plastic bag. I walked out of the bathroom, and there in the living sat Ryan, and Danny. They sat there watching tv. I sat down on a chair. 

          The both looked me concerned. "Nova are you okay? You look pale" Ryan said. "I-Uh" was all I could manage. "What's wrong" Danny said. "Um, so you know how I been ill lately?" I asked, and they both nodded their heads. "Uh, well that is because... I'm pregnant" I said, then set the tests on the table. They both looked at them. "Oh my god. What do we do?" Danny said. "I- I don't know, I had a feeling that I was pregnant. I just wanted to deny it" I said starting to cry. "It's going to be okay. I promise, everything is going to be fine." Danny said. "I hope so. Um, should I tell the Sidemen?" I asked. Ryan and Danny shook their heads no. "Okay, should I at least tell Summer?" I asked. Both boys looked at each other. Then they looked at me. "Um, not over the phone. How about you invite her over. And we will all explain the story to her. "Okay"

         I called Summer.

Phone call       (S - Summer                    N - Nova)

S: Oh my god, I thought you were never going to call!

N: Yea...Is this call on speaker?

S: No, is something wrong?

N: I just don't want the guys to know that I called you because I have been ignoring their calls

S: Oh. 

N: If I tell you where I am staying, you promise you wont tell the guys?

S: Yes, of course I won't tell them.

N: Okay, I'm staying at  insert address 

S: Okay, I will head over there soon.

N: Please don't tell the guys.

S: I won't.

          Then I hung up the phone. Well it's time to tell Summer. And hopefully she won't freak out, or get mad. I need to get ready.

A/N - What is Summer gonna say about Nova's pregnancy? Thank you guys for reading. And if you like it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina