Chapter 6

>>Simon's POV {A few days later} <<

I'm trying to get Nova out of the house, so we can start setting up her room. I am getting tired of sleeping on the couch like I'm in trouble. Plus I want my room back. I also have an idea of how her room should look, since I learned a lot more about her. Apparently her family has moved from America, and fell in love with England.She loves to travel, and she also loves vintage stuff. She is very sarcastic. All of us have learned that. But she is very adorable. I have walked into my room forgetting that she was sleeping in there. She is very cute when she sleeps. OK I'M OFFICIALLY SOUNDING LIKE A STALKER! (A/N - Sorry I really like CAPS LOCK, okay I will stop) But I do want her to get out a little more. She seems to be a little nervous to leave the house. I just hope she is okay. I walked into my room to find her on Skype with another girl. I heard that voice before.

>>Nova's POV<<

I decided to call Skyler. I haven't talked to her for a while, and I don't know how she is doing. I don't know what has been going on at Uni, since I dropped out. But apparently she dropped out a day after I did. She started to talk when Simon walked into the room with a confused look on his face. I told Skyler that I had to go, and hung up. "Who was that?" Simon asked. "Um- Well her name is Skyler, and we have been best friends since we were five." I explained. "Oh. Well I just recognized the voice from somewhere. But I don't know where" Simon said. "Oh. Um so you said last night you wanted to do something today?" I asked. "Oh yeah. I wanted to take you to Westfield. he said. "Oh, who else is coming?" I asked. "No one else. Just you and me. All the other guys have to record. Plus I thought you and I could hangout for the day. Just have fun." he said. "Oh well I will start getting ready." I told him, and then he left the room. I'm really nervous to hangout with him alone. I really like him. i just don't know if he likes me the same.

>>Simon's POV<<

YES! I finally convinced her to leave the house. I'm really happy. I feel bad for lying to her though. The guys aren't recording today. They already recorded. What they are really doing is cleaning up her room, so she can have her room. We already bought stuff for it. I just needed to get her out of the house, so the guys can finish it up. Plus I noticed that she didn't have much clothing, so I'm going to take her shopping. While I waited for her I decided to play Fifa. "Erm. You ready?" Nova asked. "Whoa, you look really pretty" (MEDIA) I said. "Thanks. Um so you want to get going?" she asked. "Uh- Yea." I said. Today was going to be a long day.

A/N - Thank you for reading. And if you liked it, then vote, and if you have any recommendations I will read them, and maybe use them. Baiiiiiiiii ~Adina