Chapter 30

>>Nova's POV<<

I texted Danny.

D -Danny
N -Nova

N: Can I stay at your place for a few days?

D: Why? What happened?

N: My fiancée cheated on me with his ex when I was in the same house he was.

D: Omg. What an asshole. Of course you can.

N: Thanks, can you pick me up?

D: Yeah, where are you?

N: I'm at the club we were at the other night. I'll be sitting in the parking lot .

D: Okay, I'm on my way.

N: Thanks ❤

D: No problem ❤

Thank god Danny said yes to letting me stay with him. I texted him a few times, more than I have with Ryan. Danny is a really nice person.

The guys, including Simon texted me and called me, but I refuse to answer. Summer only texted me once saying...

S - Summer

S: Hi this is Summer, Simon gave me yiur number, but I didnt want to annoy you like the other guys by texting you a million times. So when you wanna talk, just call me with this number, or text me.

I really didn't want to talk to anyone but Danny right now. I will call Summer later.

{Skipping a few minutes}

Danny finally showed up. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head bo, and walked over to me and hugged me. Tears started to fall down my face. Danny looked at me, and wiped my tears away. "He really hurt you didn't he?" Danny asked. I nodded my head. "Before we go back, how about we have a drink. Maybe that will make you feel better" he said. "Okay" I said.

We walked into the club, and went straight to the bar. Danny ordered two drinks, that I haven't had before. We walked over to a table, and sat down. "Here, this should make you feel better, it helps me." Danny said, before handing one to me.

{Skipping to when they finish the drinks}

"Wow, I haven't felt this good in such a long time." I said, obiously drunk. "Me neither" Danny said drunk too. "Let's go home" I said. "Okay" Danny said with a goofy grin on his face, and I started laughing uncontrollably. We walked out to the car, and luckily we got to his house safely.
We got out of the car, and he picked me up, and grabbed my backpack. I started giggling uncontrollably. He carried me through the lobby of building, and took me to lifts. He pushed the number of the floor his flat was on, and while we were waiting, we just stared at each other. Then he leaned in, and I filled the gap.
The doors of the lift opened, and he took me to his flat. He took off my shoes, and carried me to what I guessed was his room. He closed the door.

{Skipping the smut because I'm uncomfortable writing it}

I fell asleep curled up, with my head on Danny's chest.

{Skipping to the morning}

I woke up to a headache. I looked around the room, and didn't reconize it. Then I realized that I was naked. I looked next to me. There laid Danny. Oh no. We didn't. Did we? I felt pain in my lower abdomen. We did. I started to panic. I don't even remember last night. All I remember is going to a club, and having a drink... Omg. Now I know why I don't remember, I was drunk.
What is Danny going say about this. I laid back down, and tried to cover myself as much as I could. I was facing the wall, when I felt the bed move. Oh shit. I tried pretend to sleep. I heard Danny talking to himself. His reaction was pretty much the same. Then I felt him tap my arm,band say "Nova wake up, and don't panic." I turned, and said "I already know, I woke up a little while ago." "Oh, I'm so sorry. I must have been drunk. Please forgive me" he said. "I was too. Don't worry. I'm not mad. My only concern is tha-" I said before he cut me off saying "you may become pregnant?" I looked down, and said "yeah."
Then we heard yelling in the loft. "DANNY! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY TEXTS!" It was Ryan. "Shit" Danny said. Suddenly the opened, and Ryan's jaw dropped. "What the hell is going on! Nova! You have a fiancée! What the fuck?!" He yelled. "Ryan go sit down in the living room, and we will explain" Danny said. "Fine, but please put clothes on first." Ryan said. "We will" I said. "Okay".
Me and Danny got dressed, and went to the living room. Danny explained everything to Ryan. "What an asshole. I understand." He said. Then Ryan turned to me, he looked concerned. "Are you okay Nova?" I shook my head no, and asked "where's the bathroom?" Danny pointed to a door, and said over there. I ran to the bathroom. I quickly put my hair in a ponytail. I started to throw up. I heard footsteps, walking towards the bathroom. I stopped puking, and sat on the floor gold my stomach. Danny stood in the doorway. He walked over to me, and picked me up. He took me to a room, that I was guessing was the guest room.
"Here, you can rest. And when you are feeling better, just come out in the living room." I shook my head yes, then Danny left the room. All I could think was

What will Simon think?