Chap 8 - Boner alert

We all took our menus that gone cold on the table due to no one making physical contact with it.
Since there were only 4 menus, I had to either wait, share with Luke or Calum. But Calum took instant notice and we end up sharing the menus and looking through it together.
The last time I was this close to a guy was when I had to hold my dad's hand because there was a cockroach in the room.
Our heads were so close that there were only centimeters of space to spare in between each other.
There was even once when I wanted to look on the other side of the menu and apparently Calum had the same thought that our heads bumped each other slightly. "Sorry," Calum apologized. "I..it's okay," I stammered.
He slowly and gently touched my head with his huge hands that only made my head the size of a softball to him. "Are you okay?" He examined my head before retiring back to my sight. "Fine," I managed to answer back.
We stared and stared into each other's eyes... Until we got lost from the universe. In this whole entire universe I just entered, I felt sparks fly, fireworks bursting into a thousand vibrant colours. The feeling of love sparking, that little zap you get that travels down your spine and automatically sends a message to your brain, saying, "I want this guy."
All that thought and feelings remained a thought and became history went I heard an iPhone camera shutter sound that accompanies the picture that you snap.
Both Calum and I detected where the sound came from and quickly turned to the direction across is. There Michael was, trying his best to look casual scrolling through his phone.
"Shit, I forgot to put it on silent," he mumbled audibly. Me and Calum laughed heartily, letting it slide. Surprisingly, not one of us even minded that Michael took a picture of us.
So then we got back to ordering food. I ordered a creamy carbonara and iced lemon tea while the boys ordered some other shit they felt like stuffing into their mouths.
After a good 30 minutes of waiting, we were all rewarded with food for being ever so patient.
Since I was super hungry (I was so exited and nervous that I didn't even eat lunch), I took a twist of carbonara on my fork and ate it. The creamy-mess was beyond description and explanation. It just filled your mouth with pleasure, not because it's white, thick and hot, if you know what I mean.
I hummed a moan at the distinctive taste that was only audible to my two neighbours. Beside me, on my left, I felt shifting on the cushion seat.
            I took a peak on my left and saw Calum shifting uncomfortably on his sit. Like trying to fix a piece of underwear stuck in his ass. Except, the problem is not on his backside, it's the opposite side.
            He was desperately trying to cover up his little friend down there from emerging from his skinny jeans.
            I looked back at the carbonara like, what the fuck did I just witness? I shook my head and probably thinking it all wrong.
            Then I didn't mean to look attractive, but apparently when I ran my fingers through my hair, if I'm not mistaken, Calum bit in a moan.
Not gonna lie, he looked so fucking hot biting his lips, I felt butterflies in my tummy.
While eating, I toyed with the hems of my skirt. That's when I realize, my skirt was so high up my thighs, it wouldn't even make a difference if I didn't wear anything at all.
So Calum was having a hard time eating, so was I. I was tugging on my skirt, hoping it'll at least reach my knees because poor Calum, getting turned on by a girl like me.
Apparently Calum was watching my every move ever since. So by look at the sight of me 'playing with myself', he moaned.