Chap 33 - Bad Girl

"Coz every night she studies hard in her room," I joined in. Calum looked up to me and smiled, "At least that's what her parents assumed."
               We both did a short little duet together, "But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend, here's what she told me the time that I caught her."
                Calum strummed on the guitar heartily and left me singing the chorus, "She said to me, forget what you thought, 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."
                "So just turn around and forget what you thought, 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught..." One last chord that was strummed indicated the ending of the song and I slumped onto the wall behind me as a 'Ta Da'.
                I sighed, it's been a crazed night, but I'm pretty sure this is not where it ends.
               I'm in a room with Calum Hood. I don't know how but, I'm counted as chill as a fangirl. Maybe it's the practice with the camera all these years that helped me keep my cool around my biggest celebrity crush.
"Hey Hailey," Calum's voice sliced through the silence. His voice sharp and serious it made me anxious. "Yeah," Expecting nothing good, his absurd question didn't make me want to give him a sarcastic answer.
"Have you ever had sex?" He asked, I can't say casually but he wasn't that that serious too, in terms of physically and verbally.
"Ew the fuck no," I said cocking my heads upwards towards Calum's direction, feeling the nerves taking over. "You don't like talking about sex?" He said slowly getting up from his seat.
I was mildly intimidated as he seductively came towards me. "No?" I said blankly. "Well then I guess," he stopped right in front of me. I let my mind flash back to the time we were in the alley.
"This is something you should not hear," he cupped his hands over my puny ears and brought my face and his face together and it joined by lip.
Our mouth glide across each other as if it had practice. Calum had his first kiss when he was 13, not that I witnessed or anything, Wikipedia said so. But as for me, I've never kissed a guy my whole entire life. I've had crushes before but none of them seemed to have a crush, at least it wasn't me.
I was nervous as I've never kissed a guy so I was just asking myself, Was it good? He wasn't showing signs of discomfort or anything so I just went with the flow.
His hands were cold against my skin and I was repeatedly asking if he was a vampire. His hands slowly raked through my hair and rested against the wall.
"So I guess I'm your first for everything?" He asked through gasps for breath. "And I'm not?" I answered. "Geez, I'm not a fuckboy Hailey," I could feel his smile hot on my lips.
We were silent but moving at that moment until Calum said something again. "I guess broken boy meets broken girl."
"Calum, are you broken?" I asked. "I'm broken without you," His words and movement shared the same feeling.
"That's so fucking cheesy."
He pushed my head back onto the wall with his lips and I could feel a chuckle vibrate on my lips.
We moved on to the sofa and he removed his shirt. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to make it look seductive but hey, it was Calum Thomas Hood taking his shirt off. Every Calum girl (such as me -kya) would definitely play that back in slow-mo. Unlike me, even after his shirt was off, I was looking at like how an eager scientist would look at his test subject. He smirked a little and sat beside me.
The sweat was still fresh and slick on him. I laid my head into him, on his firm chest. His heartbeat was like music. Mine was a wreck.
We kissed again, unable to keep our hands and mouths from each other. He traced my collarbone and I fluttered out a moan through his lips.
"SOUNDS GOOD," I jumped at the incredibly loud voice coming from outside projecting through the room. Calum cocked his head towards the door like an alerted wolf. "Luke," he rolled his eyes. He opened his mouth to probably shout something back but another loud one cut him off.
"MUST FEEL GOOD TOO," This time it was Michael. "I swear to god those pieces of shit have no lives," said Calum.