Chap 19 - Foursome

"Hungry for what?" Mom seemed to have regained her energy back. "Uhh, Calamari," I tried to cover it up. "Calamari?"
"Yeah Calamari."
"But we don't-"
"I know. You know what? I think I'm really really really tired." Now that's ended I have to find the most normal way possible to escape to my room. My mother blinked once. "Are you drunk? Anyways, fine, we should get some sleep and..." The look she gave me was the kind where it said I might be in future trouble. "What is that on your neck?"
Shit shit shit shit shit. Was the love bites that visible? I instantly slapped my hand over my neck as though I was killing a fly.
I kept it there from my mom inspecting it even more. "What?" I choked. Her expression changed and she laughed, "I'm just kidding!"
"Moooommmm..." I groaned. "But seriously, you guys didn't..." I was literally stunned by my mother's impressive but also bad thoughts about her daughter. Although making out with the boys is quite tempting. Anyways...
"No mom. Bye mom." I shot up the stairs like a rocket and closed my bedroom door. What a day and night. Days can't get any weirder, can it?
       •            •            •             •            •
            It's 2 o'clock in the morning and as you can tell, I was awake. I snapped some selfies of a quarter of my face and used the black and white filter and posted it on Snapchat.
            I kept watching the Snap Calum took in the car a few hours back on his personal account again and again. I seem to can never get bored or sick of it.
            My phone buzzed in my hands and the iPhone's Marimba ringtone shook up the whole room.
            I legit flung my phone across the room, it landed with a screen-cracking thud and threw a pillow straight where it landed to fight the loud ringtone.
            Speaking of the ringtone, I always used Marimba to refer to important people in my life such as my parents, my best friend, Natasha and people like that.
            Who was calling anyways? My parents are asleep and why on earth would they call me on my cell when their bedroom is right down the hall. Well, cross both my parents off the list. Natasha? Nah, I called her right when I was settling out of my dinner outfit because I know she was all about updates.
            But one thing I forgot was, when I called her, she was about to go to bed but she sacrificed her tiny bit of energy and decided to stay and chat anyways. Our call ended about 45 minutes ago, so she definitely must be asleep. I must say, even if it was an emergency like a robber broke in or a fire started, I wouldn't be the first one she'd call.
            Hmm. Oh but wait, there was this one person I tend to overlook. Eagerness took over my thinking and I shot up to get my phone.
             I got a quick glimpse of my phone before answering. Thank god the screen wasn't cracked.
             "Hello?" I put up a less croaky, midnight voice. "Hey babe," an Australian voice greeted me over the line.
              "What the fuck," first three words that summed up what I was feeling. Calum giggled and I can't help but to join in too.
              "Hey," I finally greeted him back properly. "Babe," he unnecessarily finished for me. "Ugh," I made my tone match with my eyes rolling.
               "What the fuck are you doin' Calum. Go to sleep," My question wasn't even a question. "Hey, that's not fair. Why do I get pushed out? You're not asleep either."
               "I was going toooo," I sang. "Psshh, yeah right. What about that never ending retweets and Tweetings of yours?" Now I could tell he was rolling his eyes judging by his tone and how he says it. Well, at least I can't imagine him doing it.
              "Well what are you doing awake?" It was my turn to bust someone up. "Oh yeah, I'm currently in the toilet if you can't tell by the echoing and Michael, Luke and Ashton are waiting to fuck me up outside."
                "Gross," I laughed, imagining a 'foursome' coming up. Stop me, just stop.