Chap 35 - Surreal

"You are coming back to the hotel room," Calum told me shortly. We were walking to the hotel after a short ride given by one of the stage crew.
              We all exchanged numbers, including Natasha before she left. Michael made a group chat and we all spammed each other. It was a real life anti-social situation. We were all in the same room, glued by the air around us, but our eyes and fingers glued to the phone screen.
            Walking in the lobby I was so familiar with felt weird now. Felt different. Felt life changing.
             Me and Calum's hand brushed against each other. Soon, it wouldn't brush against each other because we would get closer and closer until we would start intertwining fingers.
             Oddly, we didn't take the provided elevator like normal people. We took the given stairs.
             We were tripping and skipping on stairs I felt bad for the cement tiled steps that had to hold our weight. We were skipping without balancing. We were drunks without vodka. We were unofficially lovers.
We reached the 6th floor, where all the rooms that start with a '6' lie. There was two plaques on the wall of an intersection. It divided the two path of the intersection. One plaque on the left said '600-650' the other said '651-699'. I remembered Calum's room number was '689' so I went for the right side.
A cold hand grabbed mine back. I turned around, Calum was already heading for the opposite path. "What the-" I said then he put his pointer finger on his lips that I wish to reconnect with my own.
            He dragged me all they way to a room numbered 634. His hands slipped into his back pocket and pulled out a slender hotel room access card.
             The card was waved before the hotel door sensor and made a little click of approval before letting us in. We entered the room and powered up the electricity to switch on the lights  and air conditioning system.
              He belly flopped right onto the bed, completely destroying the perfectly lined sheets and setting creases all over. I sat on the edge of the bed, "How did..."
              "Don't seriously tell me you're asking how I got this room instead of why," Calum spoke directly into the bed so only muffled edition of his voice was audible. "Okay fine why."
              As an answer, he turned his head over to his right, which was the side of the bed I'm sitting on and gave me a slight hint of a devilish smirk.
            "I'm serious you fucking troll," I poked him hard under his ribcage. He screamed and merely jumped a little to his side and landed back on the bed.
"Let's have some fun," he said. "Too bad I'm not all about fun."
"Come on Hailey," Calum sat up on the bed properly this time. "What the fuck, we met like at least a day ago and now you want to have some fun and may I ask what kind of fun you have in mind?"
"We can take it slow," and with that, Calum closed in slowly into my space and kissed me gently on the lips. But a gentle start would always leave a mess.
His hands snaked around my waist, slowly pulling me in, even though I was already so close that our bodies were aware of each other's heartbeats at once.
Tiny little moans from Calum only dissolved into our lips and vibrated as they left.
One swift movement from me scared us both. I put one finger on Calum's lips. His eyebrows raised higher from his chocolate eyes.
"I wanna know why," I knew my question was unclear but I guess I was just expecting his reply.
"Why what?"
"Why me? You don't just suddenly walk in a random country and pick up a random girl and start making out with her and- My point is, it's so surreal."
"Life is surreal."

SO SO SO SO (5)SO(S) SORRY FOR MY INACTIVITY, MY MOM LEGIT TOOK MY PHONE FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHSSSSS. IT FELT LIKE 2 YEARS. Well, it most definitely feels good to be back and I love lookin at them readssssss. Keep it upppp. Alrighty, gonna go work on the next sucky chapter of this sucky book that is mostly expressing my fangirl feelings and imagination, byeeee and I also think 5sos dislikes Malaysia¿ but i'll still wait for them to come back anyway. lol ok byeeee