Chap 36 - Explainations

I gave him a blank look.
          "You weren't really random. I mean like, back in ummm, 2012 I guess, we got a little famous, you know (*rolls eyes* shut up Hailey). What I mean is, people started to notice our music. And then there came covers. So I was bored one day, I searched for covers of our song. Guess who I found," Calum did this weird thing with his eyebrows. "Oh shit," I said.
            "You just about started your channel. And yeah, I guess I was keeping up with your channel," Calum stopped, expecting me to say something. And so I did.
            "So you have been watching my videos?"
            "Most of them, yeah."
            "Oh my god."
             Although I wanted ever so desperately for 5sos to notice me, I never wanted any of them to witness any of my videos, especially this guy I was with. You have no idea how fangirly I can get oh my god.
             I guess I was quiet for a moment and a playful grin danced on Calum's lips. "Yes, including your adorable vlogs."
             "Shut up," I shoved him hard off the bed. Wow, vlogs were way worse.
             "I was watching that one vlog where you explained you couldn't make it to our show and that other one where you said your dad was a manager of a hotel here so I kinda got our manager to book us up here. And I talked to your dad and all and ya."
             "MY DAD WAS A PART OF THIS?!" I half shouted/screamed, basically because my throat still felt like shit.
"Hey baby calm down," he said casually. I smacked his arm. "WTF FATHER," I bellowed. "I'm not your daddy," Calum laid back. "You're damn right you aren't."
"Quit being so mean," he pouted. I gave it a rest.
I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my messages. I came across my mom's message that was sent while I was in the concert hall.

I don't care what time you're coming back home but I better see you by morning. Love, mom.

"Shit," In my mind, I was only thinking about how I just got here and shit. "What?" Calum asked. "I'm supposed to be back at home," I whined. "Seriously?" He asked again.
"Well not now but my mom expects me to be home by morning or something," I told him. "Well then let's go," He jumped up from the bed. I swear to god if he jumps any higher he'd set the people above running down in their pajamas screaming "Earthquake." Okay maybe I'm over exaggerating...again, but that's besides the point.
            "Are you serious? We just got here," I said.
            "Yeah, well," he dusted the part of the bed he was sitting on, "I wouldn't want you to get in trouble because of me."
            "Your mom wouldn't let you listen to our music anymore," His smile drifted into my ears, as soft as a whisper.
            "Just so you know, my mom does not allow boys over," I said.
            "She doesn't have to know," he grabbed my hand and we raced out of the door.
       •            •             •            •            •
I stepped on the mat laying in front of the front door of my house. I fished for the house key in my bag.
Once I got it, I carefully unlocked the door, hoping the mechanisms in the door lock would keep quiet.
              I opened the door (thankfully the door jambs weren't rusty) and walked in the room. I turned around to Calum and and put a finger on my lips.
              Thankfully my mother wasn't there to catch me or anything so we safely got to my room without any interruption.
              "Damn," Calum said looking around my room. My walls only had one rule, if they weren't 5sos related, they shall be they taken down the sacred wall. And of course 'they' referred to posters, printed pictures and newspaper clippings.
              "If want to stay then shut up," I groaned. "Wokay," Calum held up his hands in surrender.
               I turned on the fairylights draped around the headrest of my bed, not for any romantic lighting, but for lighting.
               I sat on my bed and looked over to Calum's side. He was just looking, looking at the posters I have, "You know, I've always hated the picture of me."

Heyyyyy, I just wanna clear up some things so yeah. First thing is that I know that at the starting of this book I described Calum with blonde tips, and this whole story plot takes place in the year 2016 but can we just let Calum have blonde tips coz it was bomb and I also mentioned Luke with a quiff so we'll just let that stay too :))) oh and Calum on the cover of this book does not have blonde tips but I'm just gonna ignore that.
           K. J. xx