Chap 12 - Snappy

I don't know why, a smile keeps turning on my face and I can't shut it down ever since I saw that Tweet.
I decided to Tweet a picture of Me, Natasha and 5SOS for fun.
"5sos fam where you at :)" and I tagged Natasha and all the boys. I followed each and one of them back after that.
I grinned at my phone like an idiot until Calum caught me. "What're you stupidly grinning at," he smirked. It made my heart flutter but I managed to answer back. "Mind your own fucking biz asshole."
He chuckled then looked back at his phone and tapped and almost instantly, Twitter notified me that Calum5SOS liked my Tweet along with other people.
"Thx for a gr8 time Hail ;)" Calum's recent comment on my Tweet. People started to notice his comment and started a whole noisy gossip group at his comment. "No problem Cal ;)" I commented back to see people's wondrous reaction. Immediately, people replied back.
"Ooohh, they even have nicknames for each other" "what's up with the wink eh? ;)))" "wtf is going on"
I'm only here for the humorous commentary to be honest. I sighed when I start realizing what I'm looking at. People see us as a to-be couple. I'm very nervous about that. Of course I want to be Calum's soul mate but I don't wanna get caught in all those horrible gossips that people yap about.
So far, being single and popular on YouTube haven't cost me a thing and I was currently in the safe zone. Sure there were some hate here and there but they were small enough to be a harmless joke to me. But being Calum's girlfriend costs my full reputation. I decided to ask the question that was running in my mind quite often aloud and see who answers.
"Hey Calum," I said, suddenly my voice went all soft and timid. "Yeah," he looked up from his phone, surprised. "Umm, what do you see in me?"
"Umm, what do you mean?" He asked. "We only met today and you asked me out to dinner," I shrugged, hoping I don't sound rude. He looked at me for a second and thought about what to answer. "Is it not allowed in Malaysia?" He snapped suddenly. "No no, it's just I-I j-just..-" I stuttered at his answer.
"Just think of it as a friendly gesture," he added snappily and looked back at his phone. Okay, I must've sounded mega rude. I was shocked by him and looked back at my own phone automatically.
I felt my face heat up and flush red and the hair at the back of my neck rose and felt very icy cold. I felt like crying and running to him and beg for forgiveness but seriously? Who does that? Even when your favourite idol hates you forever.
I buried my face in my phone for a couple of minutes and then I got bored of it (plus, the battery was dying) and decided to check if the girls are still there.
"Wait here," I muttered loud enough for him to hear. He grunted in response, or maybe that was my imagination.
Oh the girls were still there all right. Chatting and making themselves at home. Taking their own little sweet time. I mean, who wouldn't? It's freaking Starbucks, everyone's boo.
Of course I could send him back to the hotel or wherever the hell he wants he wants to end up in. Probably far away from me. He doesn't have to worry about that, after the show, he'll be off to Singapore or something, and he'll be happy about that. But anyways, we are NOT leaving. Not when we are so close to Starbucks. I need my Caramel Latte.