Chap 32 - Good Girl

"Since when did you start all this singing and getting involved in music?" He asked. Was this an interview? Already? I'm not even properly dressed.
            "Counting today," I thought for a moment. "4 years already actually, I started showing it to about a quarter of the world on YouTube 2 years ago."
           "Excellent, so you have a quarter of experience?"
          "Not counting on stage just now, then yes, a quarter."
          "Excellent," he looked like he was thinking. Managers. "Well, it was nice meeting you in person and talking to you," his eyes shifted from his shoes and looked straight at me. Meet me in person? YouTube videos, right, okay. I'm literally the dumbest shit you'll ever meet.
            "Thank you, Mr. Uhh," I don't even know what to call him I could've ended it at thank you. Facepalm. "You can call me Mr. Wilkinson," he smiled.
             "Okay," I smiled and he left. Sighing and breathing mixing together leaves me with a nauseous innervation.
             So he knows me, and I don't know him. My videos, exposed to 5sos' manager. Shows how much of a wimp I am in real life rather than on camera. So much for fake confidence me.
             Speaking of the devil that swimmingly showed my videos to his manager without giving any fucks at all, Calum walked in the scene I'm in.
            "You did great," he said, without any sarcastic smirks but with a smug simper. "Douche," I punched his arm, "You freaking scared me. Could've sent me a text ya know." "Where's the fun in that?" He raised an eyebrow. "So you think me with a ninety-nine point nine percent chance of fainting would be good enough to stand out there without fainting would be fun?" I raised an eyebrow back at him.
            "Ah, but you didn't," He said in a wise man kind of tone that creeps the hell out of me, but in a good way.
             Michael, Luke and Ashton joined in a few minutes later. "Great job," they all said. I smiled.
"Didn't know you had much potential," Luke blindly pointed out. "Rude," I rolled my eyes. "Don't take it too seriously," He put his hands up in surrender.
"But seriously, you're good," Ashton said. "Yeah, too bad we don't need a female vocalist.." Michael pointed out. "She doesn't have to be our female vocalist. She can be her own little star," Calum was being cheesy as fuck but I didn't mind, "Little?"
"The bigger the better," Calum smiled, closing in to me. "Too bad Calum doesn't have big." Ashton commented. "I swear to God Ashton, I'll chase you down with my guitar," Calum held up his Bass Guitar with pride. "Try me dipshit," Said Ashton fully armed with satanic drumsticks.
Their stares intensified into each other. Piercing through each other's eyes and other's surroundings. In the end, they ended it with a good laugh and playful smack on each other's biceps.
"Now before microphones turn into dildos I'd like a way out please," And Calum was more than happy to lead me to an exit.
He grabbed my hand and the next scene I am in, I was in this backstage kind of room where all bands/performers get ready before their show/act.
Calum huffed as his sank into a pillowy couch. He got back up right after he sat. He picked up an ordinary guitar that was leaning next to the leg of couch.
He settles down. He starts playing the soft chords to a song I was once familiar with. The beat was so accustomed but I wasn't close enough to catch what it was. I just listened.
"She's a good girl, She's daddy's favourite. He saved for Harvard, He knows she'll make it. She's good at school, she's never truant. She can speak French, I think she's fluent."

HOLY SHIT GUYS SOZ FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES BUT LAST WEEK I WENT TO SLFL IN MALAYSIAAAAAAAA. THERE WAS A CHANGE OF PLANS AND I WAS ALLOWED TO GO TO THE CONCERT. I WAS LITERALLY HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE. CALUM WAS SO OMFFFFGGGGG. BUT IT WAS AMAZING HOLY SHIT. Hope u guys still stick to me and my stories lol and guess what, I'm gonna release an Ashton fanfic and the rest of the boyssss :))))