Chap 10 - Epic car ride

"Well why not?!" Luke practically screamed. "Yeah!" The other three chorused. I giggled. This is fun. But seriously though. I'm not going to the concert because by the time my mom gave me the permission to go, the tickets were sold out. Great going mom.
I hushed them before answering. "Tickets were sold out," I shrugged. "It's always that excuse," Calum huffed, dissatisfied. Was he mad at me?
"Uhh, are you like, mad at me?" I asked innocently, again. "No, no! Of course not. I'm mad at those people that got the tickets before you," he pouted.
I just had to laugh. "Aww, don't be," I gave him a genuine smile. "But seriously though, I promise, I'll be at home watching."
Time passed, it was getting pretty late and it was time to go. "Okay guys, thanks so much for the dinner and I," I paused to check my watch, "really gotta go or I'll never get to see the light of day from tomorrow on." Yeah, I still get grounded because I'm still living under my parents roof.
"Okay then, we gotta go too or we'll be sharing the same fate like you," Ashton replied.
We go our separate ways and I headed off to my (mom's) Volvo. I started up the engine and waited for it to heat up.
I strode off to the exit of the mall car park and paid the parking ticket. I exited the basement and passed the entrance of the mall, which were where the boys were, getting huddled up by a swarm of fangirls.
I could see 4 of the boys head pecking out of the crowd, looking for their security/bodyguard.
I laughed in the car which I am not supposed to legally drive yet. Sorry boys, can't help you tonight, I thought.
And at that very moment, Calum popped his head out and squinted in my direction. After about 5 seconds, he recognized me and his eyes grew as big as how bright it lit.
He shouted something to his friends and playfully saluted. He carefully ran through the crowd and disappeared.
I was about to watch what happened next until a car honked behind me. I had forgotten that I was supposed to drive.
I slowly drove the car and suddenly a familiar face popped out of the crowd and ran towards my car.
I was in a blur of what was happening so I was driving, but I wasn't looking or even thinking straight.
Calum was the one running and his friends followed suit too. Calum jumped next to the door of the passenger seat next to me and opened it.
"You should really lock your doors," he smirked before landing properly on the passengers seat. I blushed before heading for reality. "WHAT THE F-" He closed the door and said, "Go go go!"
So I sped off, out the mall, onto the open road, completely abandoning the rest of the band.
Calum looked to the back, so did I, to see his friends awestruck while girls started to fill up empty spaces beside them.
I couldn't hear them but I could definitely see the rhythm of their mouth going, "CALUM!!"
Calum laughed in response and his phone started ringing like crazy. I peeked from the driver's seat and saw he had three different separate calls at the same time.
He made a decision to answer Luke's one. "This is going to be fun," he grinned at me. He put the call on speaker and immediately, the car was filled with Luke Robbert Hemmings voice.
"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK CALUM. WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU. WE'RE GOING TO GET EATEN UP ALIVE BY THESE GIRLS," then we heard the painful screams of a fangirl. "Hey, Hailey's here too," Calum said casually.
"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK HAILEY. WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU. WE'RE GOING TO GET EATEN UP ALIVE BY THESE GIRLS," he said the same thing as he said to Calum without even missing a word as if it were my fault.
"Don't worry Luke, they'll save the best for last," I said, stifling a laugh. Then it was silent for a while, even the girls stop screaming. Calum retracted his phone to inspect it, to see if something was wrong.
Unexpectedly, Luke's voice boomed through the phone speaker. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN," Calum almost dropped his phone on the floor while I handle the steering wheel, laughing.
Calum laughed too, "Alright, you're seriously distracting Hailey." "I hope you bitches crash," Luke muttered audibly and hung up. And that's when I realize, Calum fucking Hood is in my fucking car.