Chap 27 - Claustrophobic

Finally, reaching KL Convention Centre, I stepped out of the car, onto the grey, dull looking concrete floor of the basement and tied the sleeves of my classic red flannels around my waist.
             We reached to the closest to Hall 4 & 5 and it seemed like they haven't released people into the hall so they were clustering outside the hall eagerly.
              Me and Natasha squeezed through the gaps of people although we didn't have to because even though we reach the front, we didn't have to worry about people taking our seats because we have assigned seatings.
              This is where I realize I was claustrophobic. And I was starting to get a panic slash anxiety attack.
               "Natasha," I desperately called for her from behind, afraid I'll lose her in the crowd. "Hmm?" I heard her unmistakeable voice. "There's so many people!" I whisper-shouted. "Yeah, I know, just a little bit more."
               I breathed, but that didn't help one bit. Instead, I'm pretty sure it made my situation 10 times worse. Having to inhale the ghastly scent of more than a hundred people at the same time. Same concept as having to stuff a hundred stinky cheese into your mouth at the same time. I, for sure would vomit.
Whispers and voices of human beings seeped into my ears and my presence started to take notice by these people.
I kept on following Natasha, not having a single clue what her plan is.
Walking, squeezing, passing though people, occasional thoughts of recall if I stepped on someone's foot, more walking then finally, Natasha made a short stop.
When I heard cheering, I made out from the surroundings logically (since I couldn't see through a crowd of people), from people's expressions and reactions, that they've finally decided to let us in the halls set for the gig.
I let a breath of relief flow through my mouth smoothly.
Natasha grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Showtime!" She squealed. I couldn't help but let my inner fangirl 'shine'. Wait, but fangirls don't shine, they scream.
"I KNOW I KNOW!" I screamed since all the other girls around me were doing it too so I figured it wouldn't draw much attention to me.
More screams were intended to fly out of my mouth but I decided that I should save my voice for the actual concert.
            We entered the very huge and spacious hall and from then on, me and Natasha was separated.
            We said our very much dramatic 'goodbyes' as if one of us was going to move all the way across the frigging nation. Quick side hugs and a lil' secret handshake (it's not really that secretive now that we were doing it in public) was exchanged and I headed up forward to my seat.
            My hands were shaking, my legs were wobbling, my body was trembling and I'm pretty sure every organ, cells and tissues in my body was slightly vibrating too. I've spent the past few hours with 'The World's Hottest Band' (according to The Rolling Stone magazine) which makes my condition worse because one more step I take is like a step away from suddenly death.
            I have serious fangirl issues (who doesn't?) and it triggers a 'fangirl organ' I'd like to call it, that responses in the form of hyperventilation. It's also one of the most dangerous diseases in the world 'cause in the end of the day you might have problems breathing which is literally me when I end up somewhere on the Internet.
            I decided to carry out my little 'disease' and ease out to properly look for my seat.
            And there it was, as if it was made of gold, encrusted with several different varieties of exotic gems, the seat number was carved by Picasso, and blessed by One Direction (lol what) was adjusted close enough to the stage.
            A stream of light, not too bright, but also not that dull either shone over seat, giving me a hint that it's my chair.
           When I settled down on the chair, there was only a thin strip of cushion layering over that chair's skeleton so it wasn't really as embellished as I described, but it was okay for a 2-3 hour concert.

Heyyo guys it's Jasmin and ya, I've joined a new school and everyone there calls me Jasmin so idk if I should call myself Jasmin here but yeah. Anyways, sorry for late publishes, school's a tough nut to crack and so I have to take my time to give you guys the most best quality read I can give you. Sorry for all the embarrassing grammatical and spelling errors. I haven't really read through all these 27 chapters but I promise I'll face my fears of reading my careless mistakes and see how much of a retard I am, correct any mistakes and hopefully get more reads as I go. Don't forget to share, comment and of course, vote :)

Much love,
                      Kya