Chap 24 - Obsessed and possesed

"SHUT THE EFF UP NATASHA," I heard Natasha's older brother that visited from college earlier last week. "Kay I gotta go byeeee." And she hang up.
I rang mom up next.
"Mom."
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to a concert at 8 but I'm gonna stop at Natasha's house first."
"Wait what?"
"Calum got me in."
"Honey that's great! Need a ride?"
"I'm pretty sure I can grab a ride at Nat's. Ummm but I'm gonna need a ride to Nat's.."
"Haha okay, on my way."
So that's settled. Now I've just got to wait. Oh I can barely contain my excitement. This is actually my first ever live concert and I can't wait for the experience to come.
Mom came by 15 minutes later. Yeah, I've been counting down minutes since I sat down at one of the hotel lobby couches.
"So to Nat's?" Mom asked when my bum hit the passenger seat of the car. "Nope, home. Need to grab some stuff."
"Okay let's go."
When I reached the front door, I literally started banging on it like in those movies where they're stranded outside a room or house and there's like freaking zombies everywhere and they're just like desperately banging on the door.
"Woah woah Hailey, before you break that door," I heard mom from behind and the double beeps from the car indicating that she locked it.
My dad opened the door, with one hand stretched over to the other side of the doorframe. "What's going on??"
"Can't talk now dad," I said hastily, ducked through under his arm smoothly and ran up the stairs to my room as I left my mom to explain everything to him.
I grabbed literally all the pairs of skinny jeans I own (because all of them are my favourite and I wouldn't buy them if they weren't), a diamond shard choker I own, a classic red and black flannel, my makeup bag, my black Kate Spade bag and some Calum Hood t-shirts I own such as this favourite of mine which is a Hood 96 baseball tee I bought online and a few others.
"MOM LETS GO GO GO," I raced back down to the front door. "You barely took 10 minutes!" Mom wailed. I waved her out, "Do you know how long girls take to get ready?? And this a concert we're talking about not some kind of talk show I'm about to attend." I jumped into my black Combat boots and literally blasted off.
My mother groaned as she took her time to get the car keys, her handbag and walk over to the car. I balanced out everything in a huge tote bag I borrowed from mom.
I kept on telling mom to just go against traffic and race to Natasha's house until she got bored of me.
"How are you going to get back from the concert?" My mom said, pulling up in front of Natasha's white semi-d house. "I'll fly home," I rolled my eyes and she did the same. "God, I'll get a ride with Nat mom, bye I love yoooouuu."
"Bye, take care," she said blankly, not knowing what to expect from me at a concert.
            "I accidentally slammed the door shut which caused my mom to yelp a little too loud because I could hear it for outside. Nonetheless, I was good and off to ring the bell at Nat's home.
            Gates to her house instantly opened, welcoming me in before I even made physical contact with the doorbell switch.
            "HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI," I heard the flopping of Natasha's flip flops. Her bun was bouncing up in a mess and her once three quarter jeans turned into a made do shorts.
             "LETS GOOOOOO," she grabbed my hand before I got the chance to open my mouth and say hi and we zoomed into the front door and I only managed to say, "Hi aunt-" to her mom before Natasha dragged me up the stairs like a possessed demon.