Chap 34 - Cailey

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU DUMBASSES BEEN STANDING OUT THERE?!" Calum shouted back and he was smiling.
            "82 FUCKING YEARS CALUM. I HOPE I'VE COUNTED THAT RIGHT LUKE."
            "YOUR MATH SKILLS ARE FANTASTIC."
            "WELL THEN HAVE FUN FOR ANOTHER 82."
            "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD STOP SHOUTING," I smiled at Ashton's plead for them to shut up. Literally this band's bond is goals.
            "GUYS THERE'S A FANGIRL ON THE LOOSE. RUN." I heard frantic sprint of legs around until they all settled back to the same spot. "CALUM LET US IN." And more frantic runs and bangs on the door.
             A grin spread on Calum's face and he stood up and got his shirt. While walking to the door, he slipped into his shirt.
             I sat myself in a casual position and fixed my hair. I pulled out my phone and pretended to scroll around on Twitter.
             I put my right leg over my left and watched the door open.
             "You're so gullible there was no fangirl." Was the first thing Michael said when the door revealed him standing there and panting.
            "At least I'm nice enough to open the fucking door. I well deserve some privacy," Calum kicked Michael's shoes when he walked in. He half tripped and our eyes met. He grinned, I smiled.
            "Oooohhh privacy? Privacy my ass. Calum you're too young for this kind of stuff," Luke said, playing the role of a mother when his head popped in through the door frame. "Look who's talking." Calum rolled his eyes to the boys so much today I was afraid his eyes would hang from his eye sockets the next time he rolls it.
            "I'm only a few months younger than you. Yet, wiser." Luke said proudly. "And also the opposite of virgin," Calum muttered. "Excuse me?" Luke gasped dramatically. "Excused," Calum sassed. "Well thank you for excusing me, I'd very much like to leave."
"Come here you fetus dipshit!" Calum cried and ran for Luke right after he sprinted out the door.
Now, I'm in the room with Michael. When situations get awkward, I start thinking of random crap that I'm sure I was supposed to be thinking of. Hmm... Let's see, what am I going to do tomorrow? When is Calum coming back? Am I ever going to see him again? What's our relationship status? When is Calum coming back? What is my best friend doing? HOLY SHIT WHAT IS NATASHA DOING. WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE ANYWAY.
"WHERE IS NATASHA," I shouted. Michael, who had one hand resting on the hand of the sofa slipped through the sofa due to his hand support. "WHAT? WHO?" Michael shouted to match up with my tone. I peered from the edge of the sofa and saw him on his back with his hands and legs spread on the floor. It's the 'I'm so done' position I'm familiar with because I do it everyday.
"You mean this fine young lady?" Ashton walked in with Natasha by his side, his hands around her shoulder. Goals. Literally goals.
Natasha's face was not describable. Literally, like a kid during Christmas Eve. She was glowing, with the help of sweat and highlights she could be the new spotlight for any show.
"Hi!" She mouthed breathlessly and waved vigorously. I smiled back. I so can't wait to tell her what happened.
"Aye whatsup," I grinned, stood up and spread my arms wide for a hug.
She grinned and made a run for the space in between my arms. We hugged so tightly, despite the fact none of us could breathe properly. Are we even breathing?
"OH MY GOD THE GIG WAS GREAT." Natasha cried. "You should tell that to them," I smirked and gestured to the 2 out of 4 band members in this room.
"You guys were great," Natasha said shyly but also presentably. "You'd hug her as if she was going to leave you tomorrow morning and hug me as if I'm staying for long?" Ashton stated and raised a brow. Natasha giggled and slowly, but gradually hugged Ashton.
"And I don't get any hugs," Michael pouted. I smiled and walked over to pass him a friendly hug that I've been wanting to give since 2011.
"What the shit are you guys doing." Calum walked in the room. "Whoa, the fuck. This room has soon to be porn vibes I'm so glad I left," Luke said, being the fucking genius he is.
"C'mere Luke," Calum grabbed Luke and they hugged and I awed. Literally too cute. Calum blew raspberry to me. Oh I see, he was trying to make me jealous. You can fuck your band mates all you want, but still you can't make me jealous. Unless you fuck a fangirl other than me. Now that is something to argue about.
"I've been shipping Cake since I was born," I smirked. Calum grunted and walked over to Ashton and hugged him from behind since Natasha was on his side. "Cashton's good too," I gave him a 'Try me' look. He sighed and walked over to Michael and did the same. Before that, I let go of Michael to give him space.
"Ah, now Malum is my ultimate ship," I cooed. Finally, Calum walked over to me.
He hugged me. Something was different about this hug. He grabbed my waist perfectly. His fingers were all in the right place. It was nice. What made it nicer was the fluttery feeling in my heart and the ticklish feeling in my nose when he whispered, "What about Cailey." And the best part was it didn't even sound like a question, it was a suggestion.

This chapter was quite long, longer than usual, but anyways, hope you guys enjoyyy. Still buzzed about the gig although it happened about 2 weeks ago xx