Chap 39 - Wait for me?

I eventually had fallen asleep that night. I never wanted that night to end. But I was grateful I had a chance to have that kind of night in my life.
            I woke up. I looked at the clock beside me on my bedside table. Oddly enough, time clock wrote 7:30AM.
            I looked out of my window. It can't be 7:30AM. It's way too bright.
            I looked back at the clock. Oh I see, the clock also read 2nd March 2016, which was the day before. The clock was busted. I switched to my trusty phone. It was 10:00AM. Well, that was quite a night I had.
            Then I sat up when I thought of the night I had. I looked around my bedroom. It was as if all of this were a dream. But I knew it wasn't.
            I searched for Calum beside me, but I only found a line of clothing next to me. Where I was positive Calum should be.
            And the clothing were all mine. Did Calum turn into women's apparel?
            In order, my Nirvana crop top sat at the very first, then my denim skinny jeans, then a pair of my combat boots. There was also a little note.

           Feel free to pick any pair of underwear you like ;)
                                         -C

            I smiled. I quickly bathed and got dressed. I also took a picture of the outfit I was wearing and captioned it as 'OOTD'. Sure enough, Calum retweeted and liked.
            I walked over to my guitar because I saw something on the guitar's neck, the second fret.
            It was one of my sticky notes.

             One day, we'll play
                                          -C

            Then I walked passed my closet. Again, I saw something on my soccer boots. Without a doubt, it was another note.

             Let's kick it on the field.
                                           -C

            The smile I had on my face probably would last for a month at least.
            I finally went back to my bed. He left, but he never really did. He left pieces of him behind to be cherished.
            I glanced over to my bedside tables. Well whatd'ya know, it was another note. I picked it up and read it.

            Sorry I had to leave so soon. I knew the flight was in the morning but I couldn't leave you at night. I really wanted one last ummm moment? I guess, with you but hey, this is not the last, right? Well I just want you to know that you have made this part of the tour amazing for me. Never have I felt this way about a girl in quite a long time. Just like you, I actually met my YouTube crush. Well this is not the last. I will come back for you, will you wait for me?

Twitter
Hailee Steinfeld tweeted:
    @Calum5SOS I will :)

Calum Hood retweeted Hailee Steinfeld's Tweet