Chap 25 - Cat and Mouse game

We stopped right when Natasha slammed the door close just so that all the excitement we contained couldn't escape. "Where's your ticket??!!!" Natasha's voice was shrilly than before.
           "Woah, woah save the voice for the gig, will you?" I laughed. "Ticket ticket ticket ticket ticket ticket ticket ticket."
           "Okay okay, hold on," I shoved my hand into the tote bag I brought and shuffled through. "I-I must've left it at home," I gasped.
           Instantly, Natasha's hand made a break for mine and she said, "Car car car. Move now woman. Let's go get that ticket." She almost sounded like an automated zombie robot.
          "Just kidding, it's right here," I laughed again, putting an end to all this
madness.
"Ooohh gimme!" She snatched it and examined it like a little girl getting a bar of chocolate. "ALL THE WAY AT THE FRONT."
My heart sank. I remembered we had assigned seatings. Reminds me of school a lot. When Natasha and I turned 14 and entered school for our second year in secondary school (high school), we got separated by being placed in different classes than the year before which is WAY worse than being placed in the different seats from your best friend in the same class.
"You?" I croaked out, cringing while waiting for her answer. "ALL THE WAY at the back..." Her answer absolutely demolished half of my excitement for the gig.
"Dayuummm..." I sighed. "But we can still go together, right?" She said as her eyes glittered with anticipation brilliantly. "I suppose so," I half smiled.
"So whatcha wearing?" She flopped onto her bed. "I don't know, isn't that why I'm here?"
"Annnddd ya came to the right place mate," she put up a what sounded like an English accent rather than an Australian one. "I'm pretty sure that was a British accent Nat," I laughed. "At least I tried," she huffily pouted.
"Anyways, let's see whatchu got," I surrendered my tote bag over to her. She eagerly dipped her hand into my stuffed tote bag and pulled out the items in it one by one.
She then arranged it all so she could she everything and set up an outfit for me.
"Oooooh, these grey ripped skinny jeans, that choker you're wearing, underwear, annnnddd, this shirt," she held up the Hood 96 baseball tee.
The thought of Calum instantly sprang into my mind. Now that he knows me and I know him, I'm a little too bashful to be wearing that in public now.
"I see what you're playing at," I smirked at Nat and shook my head, "Sorry, imma just go with another band shirt or someth-" Natasha threw the shirt at me and it landed on my face and slid down to my lap, "You're wearing that betch."
"Ahaha fine," I rolled my eyes, hoping that my brown hair is long enough to cover up the 'Hood' part of the shirt.
"What about you?" I asked her. "You choose now," she said. "You trust me?" I asked. "Your fashion sense can't be that bad, can it?" She asked back. "Maybe," I shrugged. She threw my skinny jeans at me now, "JUST. DO. IT."
"YOUR SHEA LABEOUF IMPRESSION SUCKS," I shot back while laughing. "I AM ARMED WITH SKINNY JEANS RIGHT NOW. I DONT THINK YOU'D LIKE TO TEMPER WITH ME."
"THOSE ARE MY SKINNY JEANS AND THEY'D NEVER HURT ME YOU ASS," I said. She threw my black coloured skinny jeans at me. "TRY ME BITCH," I dodged the incoming jeans.
Then a war of World War 3 Jeans edition started and she ran out of (my) skinny jeans because they were all tossed to me. She made an effort to jump on me from the bed while I was sitting on the carpeted floor and I managed to snatch some jeans I collected to throw back at her and we chased each other around the room and let's just say, I was the mouse.