Chap 13 - Alley dillemas

I went back to the dark alley where I left Calum. The lights from his phone was nowhere to be seen. At first, I thought he actually tried to run. But before I panic, I called for him so that if I panic, he wouldn't be there to see me in the darkness.
"Calum?" I called out. "Calum?" I called out even louder. "CALUM," I let my voice pierce through the alley. It's better that Calum is caught by fangirls than being lost in the middle of freaking Malaysia.
"Shut up. You don't want them finding me do you?" A grim voice I recognized as Calum finally spoke. "You could've said something," I groaned at his arrogance. "And, it's better they find you than you getting lost in Malaysia."
"Awww, so you care," he said in an unusual mock full tone that I have to start to get used to. He probably can't see but I rolled my eyes, "Whatever dude. I just don't want to have to end up paying for your death insurance."
              Before I knew it, he pushed me against the cold wall behind Starbucks. "Why not," he growled. My breath hitched as he was so close to me. "I-uh-I," I was lost for words.
            "What's wrong Hail, cat got your tongue," he slurred and slowly kissed my neck. My stomach lurched forward, I gasped my last breath. I felt him grin at my collarbone.
            He slowly tickled me by tracing his finger in my collarbone. But I just can't. Sure I'm enjoying this but I can't make him look so dominant.
            Before I get any visible love bites that will get my parents suspicious and kill me, I grabbed him by the shirt then, as if the shirt drained my physical power and will power, I loosened my grip but still gripping the shirt.
           "Hailey," he tickled me some more, this time, tracing my collarbone with his tongue. "Mmm," I moaned as I shut my eyes. I could feel his nose up my jawline until his mouth reached my ear. "Let's go back to the hotel," his warm breath against my cold skin felt beyond amazing.
            "I-I still want my coffee," I whimpered. He laughed softly, "But-" I cut him off and came back even stronger. "I want my fucking coffee Calum," I said firmly.
            "Fine, fine. Lets go get your fucking coffee," he said and trailed behind me when I walked to Starbucks' entrance right after I realized the girls were gone.
            "Hi what would you like to order?" The barista asked. "Umm, an iced Caramel Latte please." "Okay, you?" She turned to Calum. "An Expresso," he answered without even needing to think. "Starbucks' card?" She looked at both of us. "Here," I pulled mine out of my bag. I didn't put my Starbucks' in my purse but I sure do bring it around no matter what.
            "Alright, you can pick up your orders at that counter, thank you very much," she smiled. "Thank you," I retrieved my card and searched for a place to sit.
I chose a dark spot in the corner so he doesn't get recognized. It's going to be pretty awkward being in the dark with Calum but I sacrificed myself rather than him being swarmed by girls.
Not long after that, I saw our coffees ready at the counter. Calum didn't seem to notice, he was still on his phone.
I left without saying a thing to get both our coffees. I had a warm Expresso in my right hand and a cold Caramel Latte in my left.
I set his coffee in front of him quietly 'cause I didn't want to bother him but he noticed me putting it there anyways. "Thanks," he said, his voice less grumpy now. Actually, he might be sincere about it too. What's up with him?