1. First thoughts about you.

First thoughts about you.

His P.O.V

Niall: She's gorgeous. That smile, her hair, her everything! Ugh, but that boyfriend of hers. Stupid brainless macho.. Am I glaring too much? ..I am glaring too much... Did he? Did her boyfriend just look at that other girls.. bum? ...that.. dic- hold in Niall! Save everything for when you approach her..

Liam: Currently we are standing in a group of a few people. And this girl.. she is just.. wonderful. Can't believe she is talking to me.. uh us. I meant us.. Her voice is so sweet.. aww.. ew Liam. Stop. Idiot. You're acting like a pervert! Okay, okay, calm. Cup your chin to make you look more intelligent and into what she's saying.. not that Im not caring but.. her eyes distract me.. oh she walked away.

Harry: This. Girl. Is. Amazing. Would he allow me to put her on Vine? Probably not.. maybe.. if I'd.. get to know her better.. She is so genuine.. I kinda have a crush on her already.. And let me take a look on my watch.. I've known her for like 23 minutes! Bye bye, manwhore title.. Harry has found himself a girl.. Well, I'll do anything to make her mine.

Louis: She is so annoying, so annoying. So... ugh. Everyone is like laughing about her jokes. Amature. I don't get why everyone likes her. Like, I am the only one who doesn't? Like seriously I can't stand her! And I have no intention of befriending her..

If he only knew.. you we're meant for eachother.. and this was all jealousy.

Zayn: She looks fantastic, that dress, the natural make up, her hair! If I wasn't a boy I'd he jealous! She's so cute, looks classy, smart. Just fit! I want to know all about her, her troubles, her thoughts her- just her name and number will be.. enough for tonight. I should finish that drink, Malik is going hunting..

-A/N; Well, I knew this'd be crappy.. BUT I thought, its a good opening. Sorry, if you didn't like it.