NIALL ONE SHOT - I care

I will be starting with writing one shots because coming up 5 different stories about 1 subject can be very tough, this will be my first so.. hope you like it!

-

NIALL POV.

I recall all last memories.

I open the curtains as slim rays of sun shines through making a shadow of the tree outside. She used to love that view.

My back hits the side of the bed slowly, as I look around how pathetic I have become, often finding myself talking to myself out of loneliness.

But the worst thing might be the fact that I ask myself, "If I could go back, would everything be different?"

My thoughts are still clouded, it's her. It always is her. I sigh, wishing there was a way to find her back.

My head begins to whisper; 'I wish she asked me how I was, ask about me. Telling me how she was doing, if she still thought about me often..' but that is impossible.

If I'd see her, tears would be streaming down.

'Please (Y/N), come back. Give me one last chance. I can prove, that I have changed. For you.'

But no, today I was alone again. Regretting every letter, every word; that left my mouth.

'I'm really sorry.'  I should have treated her better. I should have given her the love she deserves.

But it's too late, as my last chance of remaining by her side has faded away a long time ago.

'I was too selfish, (Y/N). I was too blind to see.'

That night..

"Please, do every human a favor and stop talking," I snap, clearly not pleased.

"It feels like I don't even have a boyfriend anymore," she replies. I start laughing, knowing how it breaks her. Making her feel miserable, like a joke. Not taken seriously.

"Just get out," I walk out of the room locking myself up in the fitness room. Couldn't she just shut up for 5 minutes.

It's not until a couple moments later I hear loud noises, walking and slamming stuff.

"What the hell!" I scream, opening the door to the bedroom, finding drawers everywhere. Stuff, everywhere, "jesus, clean that shit up, now!"

She moves from the other side of the room, putting a bag on her shoulder and a suitcase in her hand, "No, clean it up your fucking self, I have enough of you. Im leaving."

Only anger builds up in me.

"Fine, fucking leave! See if I care!" I can see her face making slightly a different expressing.

"Good," she whispers. And leaves the room.

It takes me about 10 minutes to understand what even happened. I grab the fasted thing my hand could reach and slammed it to the ground. Too bad, a vase had to be the victim.

I continue breakinv stuff by kicking a chair, but this has no use. I'm so frustrated, I have no idea what to do.

What did I do.

-

It takes just a couple of seconds to notice the tears on my face.

'It's because of you I want to change a little day by day.. but its clear to me.. I can't have you back'

Whoever said; "Life is full of second chances." Is just a fucking liar.

I go out on the streets, all I need right now is some distraction. After all.. I was the one who did this to myself.

The streets are cold, but the street light is perfect. I get greeted a several times by young girls, but since Im all hidden in the hoody under the leather jacket. I remain a stranger to a lot of people. Normally.. I would greet everyone back, but today I decide to walk without any reaction.

"Niall!" No reaction.

I have been walking around with nothing to do. I even found myself thinking about her even more.

"Can you-" I walk away, again, with no reaction.

I decide to go to a coffee shop, having to cross the road. I don't feel like waiting for the light to turn green.. more people will have the chance of recognising me.

I don't  think I have ever been more miserable. You know, I could have all the girls I want. I could hit a club or a pub, spending the night with some girl. It even shocks me, Im able to do that, but I won't.

Because it's her.

"How are you doing, Niall?"

It's her..

Realization kicks in.

"When you left.. I cared, (Y/N). I cared." I still whisper. After I turned around. She has burned herself into my mind too much..

Everything turns black.

I never left the middle of the road.

But the pain is nothing more than I was already in.

-

A/N: This was crap right.. yea this was crap.

X