6. Sleeping.

Sleeping.

Zayn: He is romantic even when he sleeps. He always sleeps talks about a future with you, that also explained why he always has his hand on your belly when you sleep next to each other. He wants to guard his next favorite person.

Louis: When you go to bed he always hold your head against his chest. He always wants to make sure your safe and when you're in his arms, he's sure. He loves you too much to let you get hurt. He'll blame himself forever if anything'd happen to you.

Harry: Whenever he's on tour or just not home in bed with you, he gets nightmares. Nightmares about you leaving him for another. Thats why every night he holds you tightly and whispers "don't let me go". The next day when you try to stand up to eat breakfast or anything, he'll pull you back.

Liam: Your head is on his chest when you guys sleep. You feel so secure and like you guys can't break. Liam has this kind of effect on you. The sweet scent of mint fills your nose and you fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. Wishing this would never end.

Niall: Legs, and fingers intertwined. Both of you are kind of the messy sleepers, when you wake up the sheets all over the place. The cutest thing is that Niall sleep talks, its very amusing to listen to Niall's dream adventures. Its like bedtime stories.

A/N: Hello guys, so when I said 'daily' thing I lied. Its kinda hard for me. I am still pretty busy (eating and being lazy is a hard job). But I tried to do this daily, but I've noticed something. I take way longer thinking about a subject than actually writing. I can never decide so my question is if you have any requests, know that they are always welcome! And I would actually update faster.

Also, thank you for all the reads, this is my first thing ever and Im glad you like it. -Amy