3. Missing eachother.

Missing eachother.

Liam: "Hey, (Y/N)! How's uni?" He asks. He was currently in London. You didn't get to see eachother often. After all, you are studying in Manchester today was your first day since you transferred. And because of the busy sceduals, you'd now have less time together. "It's alright.. I miss you." You smiled, you were trying hard to fight tears. You hoped Liam wouldn't notice, but he knows you too well. "(Y/N), I miss you too. Please be strong.. I love you, and no distance can break that." Liam would never leave you, and you.. you can't say no to him. He knows how to make this work.

Niall: When you woke, you felt the emptyness next to you. Niall was on tour right now, you we're proud but also.. lonely. At the moment, you dealt with time differences. It would probably be extremely late right now there. You took a look at your phone to notice Niall had called you 38 times. What if something happend? What if he can't handle the distance and breaks up with you? All these paranoid thoughts filled your mind. You decided to call back, nervous as you were, you got a sleepy Niall on the phone. "Yes.. (Y/N)..?" He answered in a raspy voice he had when he's tired. "You.. you called me, whats wrong" You asked. He chucked a bit, he noticed your concern, "I missed your voice. This was the only way to hear it.. your voicemail." He answered. Relief washed over.

Louis: You were on the phone with Louis. You we're at home in London. It was close to One Directions studio. But right now, Louis was on tour. "Are you serious?" He asked, you weren't sure if he was pulling a 'Im Louis freaking Tomlinson' act. But it sure also was a worried one. "Sorry," You muttered through the phone "this whole distance thi-" but you got cut off. "Babe, I miss you so much. But I can't let you go. I can't stand that when I get back I might see you with another guy! Please don't do this, fuck! And I can't do anything out here! Don't break this, us.." he was frustrated, sad, broken all at the same time "I love you.."

Harry: Today, you called Harry, you wanted to do something to save you tears.. Because he was not by your side, he was releasing one direction merch in New York. He was always busy. And you always felt like crying when you heard him on the radio. "Sorry babe, I was doing at the studios after releasing." "Sorry Harry, this doesn't work for me anymore. You're gone way too much, I need someone.. who has time for me. I love you but I am sorry." You said, you regret it, but it was for the best. A silence appeared.. Until he spoke. "Im going to book a ticket home, we'll see if this will be over or not."

Zayn:"I miss you, (Y/N)." You were trying not to break and collected yourself. "We'll see each other soon." You said. He looked up, "miss me too?" You stayed silent.. you can't cry. He'll think he has to break up with you to save you pain. "Yea, but okay.." you changing the subject.. he sighed, "Whats wrong, you don't miss me? Don't love me? Got someone else?" He asked. "No!" You kinda yelled. "Then what?" He asked. "I don't want you to.. think that you have to break up with me to save me pain." He looked shocked. You were even shocked about your confession. "No, no, no. I would never, ever. Breaking up with you hurts even more than having to see you through a screen.." He ran his hand though his hair. "Zayn.. sorry I.." Tears were falling.. "I love you.. (Y/N), so so much."