HARRY ONE SHOT - Truth

YOUR POV.

"You can go home now," my boss orders me, "oh, and get some coffee before you leave. You seem a little tired."

I nod and reply with a thank you before walking to the coffee machine. I press the buttons before leaning against the wall. I can't wait to get out of these heels and outfit. It's practically killing me. Before taking my coffee out of the machine, I stare at the clock. It's late and I still have to drive home. A deep sigh leaves my mouth and I add sugar and milk in my coffee, taking small sips to see if its sweet enough.

Heels clicking noises fill the room as I wish my co-workers a goodnight. The cold air makes me walk to my car as fast as possible. I open the car door and place my bag down, I want to finish my coffee before actually concentrate on driving. Out of boredom I take out my phone and read messages that have been sent.

Out of the blue my car door opens from the passengers seat and a boy with a long coat and cap that practically covers his face sits down. He is out of breath.

Oh its just, Ethan.

"Please, drive." he asks, a voice that clearly doesn't belong to my co-worker Ethan. Unless he is a liar, and is actually English..

"Excuse me? Who are you?" I ask bold, while giving him a look. But also somewhat scared, what if this guy kills me or something. I don't even know him.

"Look, I'm so sorry. But I beg you please drive," his voice gives away how desperate he is, or rather.. how scared. He looks behind, and begs again, "please!"

How fucking rude.

Confused and angered, Im probably not able to get him out of my car. So I drive out of the parking lot.

"Where do you need me to go?" I ask, annoyed.

He nervously bites his lips and fiddles with his hands as he answers panicked and vunerable, "um.. err.. I don't mind. Just please, get me away from here."

As soon as the road gets less occupied, he takes his cap off. I now realize he is Harry Styles, the famous rock star and a member of a boy group. He's well known by.. well pretty much everyone. I feel bad for him running away from paparazzi.

"So this.. getting in strangers cars.. is a hobby of you?" I ask to lighten up the mood. I bet he's tired, or at least.. I would be. 

"Yea yea, it's fun. Try it too," he laughs and I join in, but his face changing quite quickly, I suspect its fatigue.

"I will, it must be hard though," I kinda have respect for him, Im pretty sure I would have lost it within the first week of being famous.

"You have no idea, and this guy, he is the worse. He stalks us everywhere, and calls us rude names." he laughs a little, "Im not sure what is brighter, his camera or his bald head."

He chuckles, how can he still make jokes when he is practically robbed from his privacy. We hold a small chat, and he tells me about this one time he hid in the bushes but the paparazzi just didn't leave. Trying to find him everywhere, so he ended up sleeping in the bushes.

"Where do you need me to drop you off?" I ask him. I can see him going from being comfortable and relaxed to a little bit more tired as soon as I remind him I can't go any longer driving everywhere.

"Umm.. I honestly don't know. You could drop me off at my hotel, but Im pretty sure they are all over town. And they would surely make up stories if they saw you with me." he sighs,"can I ask you a favor.. err.. " he stops, not knowing my name.

"(Y/N)" I help him.

"Ah, yeah. (Y/N).. can I.. sleep in your car? I mean I don't want to be a burden.. but.. I-" I cut him off, he's pretty much suffering. I mean, asking strangers favors.. must be tough.