11. Best Song Ever

Best Song Ever.

Niall: Today was the first day of schooting Best Song Ever. Niall insisted you coming to the recording of the video, since you wanted to know all about it he said he would not tell you but that you had to see for yourself. After a lot of convincing you told him you would go. You walked to your car and drove to the studio. When you arrived you saw a couple familair faces, you walked up to Lou who was very busy with Liam. You exchanged greetings and looked at Liam, "Looking good, Liam." you laughed. "U-u-uh, I am Leeroy! The best choreographer!" he said in a quite funny voice. "Niall is in somewhere in the props room if you need him," Lou told you while pointing to a door. As you walked in you noticed no one in the room. Until you heard a voice, "Miss, what are you doing here?" an American accent. You turned around to see a guy, in his 50's maybe? He was in a suit, and actually very familair to Niall. Maybe its family.. Niall never told you about someone in the bussiness. "I am sorry, I was looking for someone. I'll go now," you took one extra look before you put your hand on the doorknob. But the man bursted into laughter. "Honey, its me,"he said. Shocked, was the only way to discribe your face. "Oh my god. You look amazing!" you laughed. "Thanks babe, can't wait to get it off. But I needed to show you first," he said as he gave a peck on your cheek, hands on your cheek. "Im sorry mister.. I have a boyfriend." you teased. "Oh well is he handsome?" Niall asked, chucling. "He's gorgeous."

Zayn: "So, any idea's for your boyfriend to play in our new clip, (Y/N)? We can't think of anything for Zayn." Liam asked you, Louis, Niall and Liam we're at yours today since it was the closest to the club. "I would have no idea.." the boys always made their own decisions. "What is taking him so long?" Niall whined, Zayn was still preparing himself for the boys night out. "Probably can't stop looking at (Y/N) knickers,'' Louis joked. "Very funny guys," you felt embarrassed but held it back "gives me an idea. He could go in drag perhaps." you just joked. But the boys looked at each other. You gave them the best idea ever. "That's brilliant!" Liam almost shouted. "He could be.. like.. an.. assistent!" Niall brought in the idea. "I was just joking, and by the way.. I don't think he'll agree.." you said imagining Zayn as a lady, "though.. I wonder how a skirt would suit Zayn." you laughed along with the boys. The next day you came in, Zayn was ready for the video, fully dressed into Veronica. "You look amazing, even as a girl." you could not hold your laugh. "Yeah, but how do you girls handle bra's and.. heels." he asked, pushing up his bra filled with silicone. "You'll get used to it." and hugged him. "Gotta go, see you soon sweety," he said his goodbye and gave you a kiss. "You go girl," you laughed and slapped his bum. He acted like a shocked girl holding his hand on his mouth and walked to the set.

Louis: Louis refused to tell you anything about Best Song Ever before the video would come out so he could see your expression. You expected a video like always, with a beautiful girl, the boys hitting on her, like most boy singers videos are. "(Y/N), 2 minutes! Turn on the laptop!" Louis yelled, running to your shared bedroom. You turned the laptop on and went to the One Direction Vevo page. Louis stood next to you leaning on the desk. The whole video you laughed, complimented him on his solo, while he kept watching your face to see all your happy expressions. "You like it?" Louis asked, knowing the answer. "I love it, Im so proud!" you complimented him. "And what about that hot guy in the video?" he asked honestly to please himself a little. "Hmmm, yes I thought Zayn was surprisingly pretty as a female.." you teased. Laughing at his expression he made next. "Of course you looked hot, you're Louis." you kissed him on the cheek.

Harry: "(Y/N), what do you think about this look?" Harry asked you, coming back from the set, you came to the studio to pick Harry up since he drove with Louis. Today was the day of filming Best Song Ever. They shot the part where they dressed up like strange characters last. Looking up from your phone since you we're on twitter getting loads of questions from fans telling you to please tell about Best Song Ever. "You look better than usual," you joked causing him to pout, "just kidding, you always look good." He leaned and gave a peck on the cheek. You greeted the other boys and the whole crew, to the dressing room. "How long did it actually take to get your hair that flat?" knowing Harry's hair takes long to get straight. "About one and a half hour," he replied laughing, "does it suit me?" It looked very cute to be honest. "Amazing but.. go change.. lets mess up your hair back home.."

Liam: You we're enjoying a day home with Liam, finally spending some time together after a long week of hard work. Liam was being very suspicious, he practically slept the whole night and after just spending the breakfast together he went back to bed. You let it slide knowing his job was hard and tiring sometimes. After letting him rest for a couple of hours you decided to wake him up so you maybe could watch a new movie. As you walked in the room you saw Liam dancing, shaking and pointing. In front of a mirror. You decided to stay quiet and keep watching, until he started shaking his body and turned around. He immediately stopped, having a horrified look on his face. "Oh god! How long have you been standing there?" he asked quite nervous. "Long enough to see you shake it," you laughed,"quite cute." "You weren't supposed to see it yet, Im still practicing ." he blushed. "Aww but I liked you shaking so much." you pouted, but later managed to get a full Leeroy performance.

A/N: I had to, I just had to. I know Im quite late for doing this because BSE is quite a while out now. But the idea came to me pretty late. I could not think of a lot so thats also why I am so late. Didn't pay lots of attention to my grammar or spelling because I wanted to make it fast. And I'll update sooner from today on. Hope you enjoyed it!