7. He doesn't want you to leave.

He doesn't want you to go.

Louis: Louis was always protective, you thought that was sweet. But ever since a while, he has been taking it too far. You never really made a deal of it since you thought he was trying to help, but tonight you saw that that wasn't it. You were at a club and it felt more like he was making fun of you saying things such as "She's not strong, she needs my help all. the. time," laughing and putting a "women." jokily at last. You had enough and slapped Louis at his 100th joke about women, girl power in your face. "Louis, do me a favor and learn that Im your girlfriend, not your joke." you could hear people 'oooh' as Louis held shocked a hand against his face. You stormed out, proud even. Currently, you were waiting for a taxi, thinking where to stay until you heard footsteps and Louis tugged your sleeve. Looking sad, but also having regret. And head down. "I will never underestimate you again," your back still facing him, he took your hand in his, "but don't leave me."

Liam: You're temporary studying in London for a half. Together with a few friends you were exchange students. You were having a great time, but today, was exactly a half year since you came here. You met lots of people.. you met Liam. Liam was a very intelligent yet fun friend, but you developed more feelings. And soon became boyfriend&girlfriend. "Do you have to leave..?" Liam asked for maybe the 10th time today, hands covering his face. "Yes Liam.." you put clothes down you were packing on the bed and walked over to him, removing his hands from his face, "but I'll write, I'll call and I'll come back." Also your tears you tried to fight back fell. "Promiss me, you won't forget about me, that you'll really come back and won't someone have you?" he was desperate, he even tried to convince you to live here. "Promiss, you too, wait for me." you gently kissed his forehead. "Promiss." You know you had to leave, but a couple of minutes to make this a good goodbye, was worth it. And a few years later you returned, you both kept your promisses.

Zayn: Lately, you and Zayn have had some.. relation problems. Every small thing would get to the point where you guys would fight. You were very stressed about it since you barely had time for yourself, it was work and cleaning the house, doing laundry, chores etc. And Zayn complained though he never helped. Today it was about a shirt he really wanted to wear, but it wasn't dry yet, so he freaked out. "Can't you do anything right!?" he yelled. That was it, 'spoiled popstar my ass.' you thought. "Get out Zayn." but he only chuckled. "Its my house, its on my name. Don't you dare talk to me like this is my own house!" You were beyond done. "Than fine! Mr. Star! I'll leave!" You grabbed random clothes into a bag, starting to leave. "Fine! I don't care! I can do better than you!" unthankful. You started to twist the knob and pull the door but it closed again. He pressed the door shut. "Im sorry.. Im so frustrated, the last thing I want is for you to walk out the door.. and my life." After that he agreed to help you.

Niall: Currently, Niall was dating some hot model. She really gave you a headache. High pitched voice, personality fake, everything about her was fake, fake, fake. But she's gorgeous. You were at Harry's pool with lots of your mutual friends. But Nialls girlfriend never liked you, well she didn't really like every friend around Niall, but you weren't going to let a girl tell you what to do. "Niall!" she yelled, running like an idiot which probably was cute to her. "Don't talk to her." she says when she's next to him glares were given back and forth between you and her. Dragging him away from you. Rude. You could hear her talk "I don't like her! Get her out!" a few minutes later, Niall approached you. There it comes, he's going to send you away, you stood up. Knowing to leave, and you saw her smirk. "Yea, I know. I'll go." Instead, Niall smashed his lips into yours as they collided. "Annoying bitches were never my type." he said when you both pulled away. Loud enough to make her hear it. "I don't want you to leave, babe." he winked as he walked away. Waving his ex goodbye.

Harry: Today a few people from Modest! Management came to visit you two. They had news. But since Harry needed some rest, they were okay if they came instead. You took a seat next to Harry, looking worried. And also Harry keeping an eye on them. Modest! never really have the greatest news.. "So, the news is that we arranged a new tour." thats not so bad, the distance yes, but you and Harry have a healthy, strong bond. "Ah, can we hold up for a second, I need a quick wee." you all nodded. You watched Harry go as.. "Fast! Guys pee fast, we have to tell her," And there you have it, "in order to make the tour a bigger succes you need to break up with Harry, if you repect his carreer you'd do it." That hit you.. like a hard rock. You were currently in tears, you hate managament and now for real. But understandable, its a hard world this industry. "Shit he's gonna kill u-" but Harry came back and took notice of your watery face. What the hell! You guys said it didn't you! I said we won't do it!" You never saw Harry so angry, he raised his arm to beat them up. But you stopped him. "Get out now, before I really do something." he said cool. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you tight. "I'll never let them get to you, okay? I'll never make you leave."

A/N: Thanks for all the reads guys!