20. The song that describes you.

Harry: Little Things

When you are Harry Styles boyfriend you get quite insecure, especially when you actually are a normal girl who isn't famous or anything. Everyone understands that, except Harry, he read texts you have sent to your sister about how you felt about yourself and he feels like that he failed being a boyfriend, and it hurts him that you think like that. And so.. he sung this song for you.

Louis: Change My Mind

Its hard, but you are trying. You love each other but this is tiring for both you. You can't keep visiting each other for 2 days and then have to leave because of your schedules. But he doesn't want to go, not if it will hurt you. But you're trying to show no sadness because you know it will stop him from doing his job. And you know it will be bad if he cancels appointments to be with you, because you know he will do that. So all you can do is hold in, and break down as soon as the door closes, and your alone, again.

Zayn: Taken

Your blood boils every time you see her, she dumped him and rejected laughing him after the break up even though he tried his best to get her back. And now that she sees you two together she suddenly is all over him again. But she plays it well, you can't make a bad comment on her because you know his love went deep for her. He practically is only talking to her, and its leaving you cold. So you decide to leave the group friends and him and her and take a cab home. Your heart breaks when you see he doesn't even notice that you are leaving. When you are home you let yourself fall down on the bed, thinking what might be happening right now. He is going to dump you right? You are trying to prepare yourself for it when your friend texts you that she asked him back. As he is back home he lays next to you as soon as he's standing in front of the bed, and hold your hand, holding you close with the other one. "Im not going to leave you."

Niall: Rock me

He's not going to lie, he needs you. He fucked up, thought he made the right decision, clearly he made a big mistake. Because he's beyond annoyed he did it. He wished he chased that car that took you home, when he told you he was going to give everything you two had up. But now your words are replaying in his head, as he treasures every single word. He want you back, and he wants his girl back. The feeling you give him is overwhelming and he needs it back into his life, drive him insane. All he needs is you back.

Liam: Na Na Na

You are driving each other absolutely insane, but you both can't deny that 'insane' is not only bad.. You can't leave each other but being near each other the whole time is causing one to sleep on the couch because you two are angry with each other but you can't deny you love each other. This love-hate is tiring, one moment one of you is showing another the door, and the next moment you are on your knees crying, making it up. In the end, the love wins.

A/N: I thought since the new album is coming lets do this. I have been so busy (I always say that).

I planned on making a story but I really have too much too do so I'd die if I'd also do that and I know there are a couple of people waiting on preferences updates but Im a lazy piece of crap so hah sorry.

Also, thank you for all the views, that means so damn much you have no idea.

I love you.

X

~I didn't check spelling, oops.